Cathedral Vs. Perry Predictions

wrestling23

Come on ZP. Give us y0ur pontifical opinion. No predictions this time for me. You just get yourself in trouble. I will say this, I have always felt that Cathedral may be the most competetive team in the state top to bottom. Another state championship match up. Do you think Cook can catch that cradle again? GO BLUE !!!!  (SILVER or GOLD take your pick) This one is up for grabs !

Numb3rs and  intangibles advantage Cathedral. Santa and Bingo Bango Bongo have been in the reindeer dust again. Perry will need  a head lock. a cradle and some luck again ! Should come down to the last match. Hope I can get inside.

SecretSanta, are you a Cathedral fan in disguise trying to provide bulletin board material for the Irish?  I coach for Tonte.  No way Perry wins this one in an easy contest.  It will be a fight to the end.  It was an exciting match last year and I expect the same this year.  It reminds me of the old days when there were big duals during the week where more high school kids could and would attend. Good luck to all wrestlers on Wednesday.  PS.  My thoughts and prayers are with the famly of Blake Wood.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.