UPSETS?

D-train

Lets' get that right Bratton.  Kieffer pinned himself against Fisher.   Kieffer had him on his back in a tilt when he stuck himself.   He was winning the match handily before that happened.  So you should say that Keffier upset himself, but it does go down as a Fisher win. 

Lets' get that right Bratton.  Kieffer pinned himself against Fisher.   Kieffer had him on his back in a tilt when he suck himself.   He was winning the match handily before that happened.  So you should say that Keffier upset himself, but it does go down as a Fisher win. 

Hey put it however u want to, fact of the matter is that kieffer got pinned...Bratton was the winner of the match, therefore he pinned kieffer...Saying that the kid upset himself is only an excuse  ;)

It was a defence pin. If you were there you would know. Josh learned a great lesson yesterday.  He is very fortune that it happen on January 10th. The team won the meet. He learned a great lesson. Fisher won the match. It was a win, win ,  situation.  You only learn when you make mistakes. He was in control and reaching for some points for his team.  All my boys would like to be better top wrestlers.  He was working a knew move that he just learned this week. He realizes he needs to score when he is on top. The funny thing about it, he thought he won the match with a fall. He has been dogged by his brothers all morning. This house can be very brutal on each other.

It was a defence pin. If you were there you would know. Josh learned a great lesson yesterday.  He is very fortune that it happen on January 10th. The team won the meet. He learned a great lesson. Fisher won the match. It was a win, win ,  situation.  You only learn when you make mistakes. He was in control and reaching for some points for his team.  All my boys would like to be better top wrestlers.  He was working a knew move that he just learned this week. He realizes he needs to score when he is on top. The funny thing about it, he thought he won the match with a fall. He has been dogged by his brothers all morning. This house can be very brutal on each other.

Thats a great way to look at it! Something like that happens to most wrestlers at one point or another..The only thing you can do is learn from it and move foward...At least it was now and not during the post season where it really counts...Great attitude to have tho  :)

You are right, he did learn a lesson. I am not going to get into any of the wrestling stuff, but, I would be interested to hear just a little about what his brothers are saying to him....having 2 brothers myslef, I can only imagine that he is not going to live this down any time soon. Just tel him to smile and reralize that sometime they too will make a mistake and he will get a chance to ride them back. That is the great thing about brothers, they can say things to you that knobdy else would dare.

At Wabash, Reece Farnham(Northridge 171) over Martin Lantz(Fairfield #8 @ 189) by fall :45

Lantz had himself a very good outing.  This was his first time on the mat this season after suffering a broken leg in their final football game of the season.

There was a lot of rust and not to take anything from Farnham, but Lantz will get better by sectionals/

Warrendad,  it just never stops.  I don't think i have enough time in the day to tell you what they say.  What we all thought was really funny,  is he thought he really won the match.  Josh is what we call the mothers child. He is just like his mother, except she is a blond. She will tell you the same thing, thats my boy. Yeah, we all know.  We have to talk really slow to them..Just kidding..Take care have a great week..

Warrendad,  it just never stops.   I don't think i have enough time in the day to tell you what they say.  What we all thought was really funny,  is he thought he really won the match.  Josh is what we call the mothers child. He is just like his mother, except she is a blond. She will tell you the same thing, thats my boy. Yeah, we all know.  We have to talk really slow to them..Just kidding..Take care have a great week..

Yeah good luck with having all those boys so close together. I am sure you spend more then ya should on things like lights and other breakable items around the house from horse play. We will see ya next weekend at the Duals. And again at sectionals. Have a good one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.