• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mishawaka 103 didn't make weight forte isn't wrestling and smith is hurt

my god, he didnt make weight at Al Smith either

whats going on?

Maybe he shouldn't be wrestling 103(plus 2) if he's having this much trouble.

Is Wisler supposed to be the 103 for Mishawaka?

If so he was not even on the brackets after the seeding meeting for Mishawaka at the Al Smith Classic, so it was not cause he missed weight. There might be some other reason why he is not wrestling. However, it could also be because he hit a growth spurt, that does happen sometimes, especially with small guys.

Taylor Wisler is a great wrestler and a great kid...And at 103 I definately believe he has what it takes to place top 3 this year (see his match with the CP kid)...On the cutting weight issue, Taylor is a very hard worker and actually a pretty mentally tough kid, however this is his first year really cutting any good amount of weight and he's really not used to it yet and probably won't ever get used to it...Some kids know how to cut and others don't. Bottom line. Good luck the rest of the season Taylor and good luck to my team the rest of the day as I'll be checking on the results poolside in Florida :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.