FW Bishop Luers

Northridge

Wabash

North Miami

Heritage

Southern Wells

Guerin Catholic

I don't know the pools yet.

I know Tippy Valley, Southern Wells, Bishop Luers, Heritage, and Northridge are in one

AND Fairfield, Bluffton, North Miami, Wabash, and Guerin Catholic are in the other one.

I hope that helps.

Here are the teams:   Bishop Luers, Guerin Catholic, Southern Wells, North Miami, Howe, Northridge, Fairfield, Hertiage, Tippecanoe Valley, and Wabash.

Round 1                              Round 2                                      Round 3                            

N.Miami vs. Guerin                     Guerin vs. Howe                    Howe vs. Wabash            

Fairfield vs. Howe                         Fairfield vs. Wabash             N. Miami vs. Fairfield

S. Wells vs. Heritage                    Luers vs. Northridge            Luers vs. Heritage

Tipp Valley vs. Northridge        Tipp Valley vs. Hertiage     Tipp Valley vs. S. Wells

Round 4                                           Round 5                                     Championship Round

Fairfield vs. Guerin                     Guerin vs. Wabassh               4th   place teams

N.Miami vs. Wabash                  N.Miami vs. Howe                   1st   place teams

Luers vs. Tipp Valley                  Luers vs. S. Wells                     2nd place teams

S. Wells vs. Northridge              Heritage vs. Northridge        3rd  place teams

This is all the information that was sent to me.

Northridge scores: Northridge 49, Tippecanoe Valley 20; Northridge 68, FW Luers 12; Northridge 39, Southern Wells 28; Northridge 59, Heritage 9; Northridge 57, Fairfield 18.

Fairfield scores: Fairfield 65, Indianapolis Howe 12; Fairfield 60, Wabash 15; Fairfield 54, North Miami 21; Fairfield 66, Guerin Catholic 12; Northridge 57, Fairfield 18.

Northridge individuals: 103 -- Faith Humes 1-4. 112 -- Gary Houser 4-1. 119/125 -- Dustin White 3-1; Brandon Gannon 2-2. 130 -- Jason Watts 1-2; Jake Kenny 2-0. 135 -- Brandon Lewallen 4-1. 140 -- Eric Miller 5-0. 145 -- Kyle Mays 5-0. 152 -- Ric Powers 1-2; Alex Yoder 1-1. 160 -- Ross Powell 5-0. 171 -- Reece Farnham 5-0. 189/215 -- Drew Graber 5-0; Austin Mays 4-1. Hwt -- Alex Riley 5-0.

Fairfield individuals: 112 -- Josh Yates 5-0. 119 -- Ricky Masters 5-0. 125 -- Dustin Chowning 4-1. 130 -- Dillon Hinen 4-1. 135 -- Dustin Hinen 4-1. 140 -- Jerad Stump 2-3. 145 -- Dayton Webb 3-2. 152 -- Adam Kolakowski 5-0. 160 -- Alex Hostetler 4-1. 171 -- Martin Lantz 3-2. 189 -- Jordan Bontrager 3-2. 215 -- Nic Penrod 1-2.

Records: Northridge 12-3, Fairfield 14-15.

Anybody else think it was interesting how the pools were divided up?

I just felt like Bishop Luers having a full lineup and not even getting to wrestle

for a placement was kind of a raw deal. Besides Fairfield it sure looked like all the

best teams were in one pool. If they wanted to stack the best teams together in one

pool that would be fine but we shouldn't  wrestle a placement match for 3rd and 4th

and recieve 5 forfiets.

I would agree with that, everybody that was in your guys pool thumped the other teams. That last round was pretty much a yawner. I did enjoy the lovejoy vs fiechter match and luers should have wrestled somebody in the last round. 

Anybody else think it was interesting how the pools were divided up?

I just felt like Bishop Luers having a full lineup and not even getting to wrestle

for a placement was kind of a raw deal. Besides Fairfield it sure looked like all the

best teams were in one pool. If they wanted to stack the best teams together in one

pool that would be fine but we shouldn't  wrestle a placement match for 3rd and 4th

and recieve 5 forfiets.

The pools will be different next year but some things will stay the same.  I believe S Wells and Heritage requested to be in the same pool because of Conference matchups.  Same thing goes for Wabash and North Miami, we don't see each other before conference so they will remain in our pool.  Fairfield and Northridge see each other earlier in the year and prefer to stay in opposite pools.  Same thing goes for Wabash and Tipp Valley.  I apologize if I offended anyone with the match ups, I would be happy to listen to any suggestions.  I promise they will be different next year.  I think the best team won the tournament and there were some good individual mathcups all day long in both pools.  Isn't that what counts?

HighC, I thought you guys ran a good tournament, North Miami and Guerin Catholic just had to many forfeits to make the last round competitive. North Miami should be getting better, they have several 8th graders who will be moving up next year. They'll be young but they should be alot closer to a full team. I was in there room last night and they had 15 wrestlers 7 of them were 8th graders. I don't understand why they can't get kids to wrestle? In my opinion it would make the football team even better and it's pretty decent now.

i would have liked to see the freshman williams from wabash at 125 that went 5 and 0 go up against lovejoy or fiechter

He took 6th at the Marion invitational. Not sure who he wrestled, but the Marion kid is a solid senior, amd OH kid is a solid freshman.

1st/2nd: Chris Herring (Marion) Dec. Bo Ketring (Oak Hill) 6-2

3rd/4th: Justin Louck (Southwood) MDec. Dylan Hettinghouse (Tipton) 11-0

5th/6th: John Horner (Eastern) DFLT Trevor Williams (Wabash)

7th/8th: Casey Cyr (Western) won by Forfeit (Eastbrook)

i would have liked to see the freshman williams from wabash at 125 that went 5 and 0 go up against lovejoy or fiechter

He took 6th at the Marion invitational. Not sure who he wrestled, but the Marion kid is a solid senior, amd OH kid is a solid freshman.

1st/2nd: Chris Herring (Marion) Dec. Bo Ketring (Oak Hill) 6-2

3rd/4th: Justin Louck (Southwood) MDec. Dylan Hettinghouse (Tipton) 11-0

5th/6th: John Horner (Eastern) DFLT Trevor Williams (Wabash)

7th/8th: Casey Cyr (Western) won by Forfeit (Eastbrook)

Mockdad:  thanks

And Trever Williams lost to Herring in an Ultimate Tiebreaker, he was hurt during the match and defaulted the rest of his matches that day. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.