Al Smith 140 final seconds

jwkwrestler12

Does that move have a name?  It was a very strange move, but a cool one definitely.  No one around me knew what the name of this move was either??  The move Sandefer did in the last few seconds was called "playing dead." Ha. He is an excellent wrestler and had a few tougher matches today, the Trace Hall match was a good one as was the finals.  Mandefer continues to impress...

Does that move have a name?  It was a very strange move, but a cool one definitely.  No one around me knew what the name of this move was either??  The move Sandefer did in the last few seconds was called "playing dead." Ha. He is an excellent wrestler and had a few tougher matches today, the Trace Hall match was a good one as was the finals.  Mandefer continues to impress...

I heard it was called an Egg Roll.

what is it with the ref's up there i think they at least warned someone in every match for staling.

Hmmmm.... maybe there was some stalling going on?

i was called for stall while i was in on a double leg attempting a take down

what is it with the ref's up there i think they at least warned someone in every match for staling.

Hmmmm.... maybe there was some stalling going on?

i was called for stall while i was in on a double leg attempting a take down

And if you were ahead at the time...and not looking to advance your position, its stalling.  :P

Can someone describe it to me I didn't get to see that match.

Sandefer was on bottom and Stahl like wrapped his leg underneath his body and like did a somersault or something and it took Sandefer to his back. No points however

Thats what it looked like he did, but im sure thats not how you do it

Can someone describe it to me I didn't get to see that match.

Sandefer was on bottom and Stahl like wrapped his leg underneath his body and like did a somersault or something and it took Sandefer to his back. No points however

Thats what it looked like he did, but im sure thats not how you do it

Did Stahl take his leg over Sandefer and then under him and finish it similar to a cradle. If he did then I know what move he did.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.