Jeff Sectional

center7024

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Jboy you must have been posting from with in the seeding meeting or you were getting texted from somebody what else happend at it. I didnt think the seeding meeting didnt get over till 9:15ish. Like whoosier daddy said

"quite whining .........................If jeff is SO GOOD!  then the seeds will not mater"

Guest renegade

that is a great thing

i just thought the kid could have done great things and

saw he wasnt on the team and was just wondering what happend

Ok well after seeing the seeds my predictions have changed a bit

103 Lahue Shepard Kelly

112 Smith Mooney Snyder

119 Stotridge Freeman Miller

125 Hutchinson Duran Martin

130 Salguero Walker Snyder

135 May Falardo Blackman

140 Newcomb Hughes Tagenhorst

145 Hendricks Newcomb Moberly

152 Bailey Sampson Emerson

160 Golembeski Doughtry Graham

171 Browner McAndrew Martin

189 Cook McKinney Bowen

215 Tagenhorst Davidson Dewitt

HWTClark Hoke Traughber

And let me say Charlestown must have kicked butt in that seeding meeting

I am not trying to disrespect Charlestown but getting 4 one seeds is very good, and none of these one seeds are defending sectional champions, especially at 145 where Newcomb beats Hendricks after getting majored by Moberly, lets see some more picks

Newcomb beat Hendricks, so I guess it came down to record.

Who does Charlestown have that shouldnt be seeded number 1?

140 Newcombe    If he is the 1 seed why did he FF when you faced Jeff?  Maybe he is better. He weighed in and didnt wrestle.  I dont understand the concept of protecting your seed by skipping matches.  Also do you really think Providence is 2 seed. Noway

Newcomb beat Hendricks, so I guess it came down to record.

Who does Charlestown have that shouldnt be seeded number 1?

140 Newcombe     If he is the 1 seed why did he FF when you faced Jeff?  Maybe he is better. He weighed in and didnt wrestle.  I dont understand the concept of protecting your seed by skipping matches.   Also do you really think Providence is 2 seed. Noway

Like I said the Charlestown coaches must have done a great job for their team in the seeding meeting ;D

All i know is the #4 seed at 135 i bet him at the Jeff Classic. I lost to May by 2. and I havent wrestled Falardo or Blackman. I should be 5th. If not then Im goin on STRIKE lol  ;D But It Doesn't Matter. Either Way Seeded 5th or Last, I am winning Sectionals. Good Luck All.

Guest renegade

predictions

103 shepherd lahue guy kelly

112 smith

119 stotridge jeff kid (stot shouldnt have any trouble)

125 martin duran hutchinson weekly

130 witt

135 kissingher may blackmon falardo

140 newcomb hughes

145 rickman newcomb hendricks

152sampson bailey emerson

160 beski daughtery

171 mcandrew browner

189 cook mckinney

215 tagenhorst davidson mudd dewitt

285 clark hoke aguirre

Guest renegade

that kid is solid ... and larry has only wrestled in 2 events this year taking 3rd at hhc and im not sure what his record was at the new albany 5 way probably based on records

that kid is solid ... and larry has only wrestled in 2 events this year taking 3rd at hhc and im not sure what his record was at the new albany 5 way probably based on records

New Albany coaches should have dug a little deeper. Rickman beat Alcorn from Jenn. Co. twice at HHC and Alcorn majored the CAI kid.

New Albany coaches should have dug a little deeper. Rickman beat Alcorn from Jenn. Co. twice at HHC and Alcorn majored the CAI kid.

Agreed, now he will have to fight to make it through

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.