Jeff Sectional

center7024

to me plain and simple Jeff laid a beatdown last weekend...now they didnt win the duel against floyd but it was an individual tourney last weekend....just like at sectionals. There are great duel teams and there are great tournament teams....Jeff is going to win it and floyd is going home....its just not floyd's year

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest renegade

i say trinity wins big with 103 sticks 112 sticks 119 sticks 125 decision 130 decision 135 desicion 140 desicion 145 desicion 152 stick 160 stick 171 tech and 189 loss 215 pin or teck 285 easy pin trinitys heavyweight is a MONSTER!!!!

couple of things...........

Josh lewis wrestled at mater dei...didn't make weight the 2nd day.

trinity beat fc  31 to 28  sounds close...would like to know more details..

donnie baker YOU are the MAN.

C -Pink YOU are the woman..

to all my fans....I will not be able to attend this years sectional..so Todd T, Jody T you boys behave.

Have Bailey and Sampson wrestled this year?  I know they did not face each other at the Classic, but have their paths crossed elsewhere?  Any common opponents that might shed light on the matchup?  I know Sampson didn't face a ton of competition this past weekend, so Bailey might be coming in with a tougher string of matches.  Any thoughts?  JBoy has to have an opinion from his usual vantage point high above the Johnson Arena floor ;D

Have Bailey and Sampson wrestled this year?  I know they did not face each other at the Classic, but have their paths crossed elsewhere?  Any common opponents that might shed light on the matchup?  I know Sampson didn't face a ton of competition this past weekend, so Bailey might be coming in with a tougher string of matches.  Any thoughts?  JBoy has to have an opinion from his usual vantage point high above the Johnson Arena floor ;D

I dont know if they have wrestled this year but 152 is absolutely loaded even with Golembeski bumping to 160

That's interesting Golembeski goes to 160. I expected him at 145. The finals should be stacked.

I dont know how you can expect him to be at 145, he had wrestled 152 pretty much all season, 160 is a much easier weight in this sectionals

Hey phs coach sorry to look foolish but i dont know who Sampson is. I have seen Bailey wrestle everyone all year. He has had a very rough schedule. Danny changed our schedule were we face ranked teams almost every time we touch the mat. Alex has been a fighter all year. Let me know where the kid is from and I will tell you how he did. Peace

jboy Trinity 31 and F.C. 28........ now be a man of your word

See what happens tomorrow at Trinity .   There 103 and 171 , 189 and 285 are the real deal.  If you guys dont get beat by over 20 points I promise I will never post here again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.