Jeff Sectional

center7024

You all don't need to worry about one weight class you need to focus on the team title. This is a team factor here. C-town could be the one to slip in there. I hear the Floyd boys are working extra hard. Keep your eye on the title C-red. Don't let those boys get upset before their time. Get that juice flowing. They will be fine. The title is theirs to lose so don't let it happen. Want to hear you cheering loud Queenie.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is IND. Finals Predicts

103-Shephard (JE) vs Guy (NA)

112-Smith (JE) vs Mooney (PR)

119-Stotridge (CH) vs Martin (NA)

125-Duran (CH( vs Gary (NA)

130-Witt (FC) vs Salguero (PR)

135-May (CH) vs Kessinger (NA)

140-Tatgenhorst (JE) vs Murphy (FC)

145-Moberly (FC) vs Hendrick (JE)

152-Bailey (JE) vs Emerson (FC)

160-This one is wide open to me

171-Browner(JE) vs McAndrew (FC)

189-Cook (PR) vs Tatgenhorst (JE)

215- McCutcheon (CH) vs ???????

285-Clark (JE) vs Hoke (NA)

Let me know about my picks if you want. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know noone js talking about them but what about Charlestown, the way I see it they could as good as shot as any, anyway here are my revised picks

3 Shepard JE

12 Mooney PR

19 Stotridge CH

25 Duran CH Darkhorse Hutchinson Corydon

30 Salguero PR

35 Blackman FC

40 Tagenhorse Jeff

45 Mobery FC

52 Emerson FC

60 I still have no idea; is there even any wrestlers in this weight because I havent seen a pick yet

71 McAndrew FC

89 Cook PR

215 McCutcheon CH

HWT Clark JE

Lets see some more!

very true. i could see jeff having 9 champs or runners ups. i fully expect all 14 will finish within the top 3. that may seem big but if you look at the line up it could very well happen.

I highly doubt that all 14 will finish in the top 3. You need to def. think that through. yes maybe 9 or 10 in the top 3. But I don't think all of them personally. Who knows what will happen, It will be an exciting Sectional this year. Can't wait to watch the ACTION!

I believe Jeff will do it, because it is an IND. Tournament. Jeff will make it to Team State if they win Sectional.

That is a very interesting statement. If Jeffersonville wins there sectional they will be in the same team regional with Castle and Mater Dei.

the bottom line is Danny Struck is "the man" and everyone Knows it! :) and C-red is the next ancient elder! ;D Jeff is hungrier than a bunch of starving kids in africa! They are going to get whatever they want!

Not sure that is a good reference to use. However, They will not be denied. Floyd will enjoy buying those tickets to team regionals. Get a coke and popcorn and C-red wrestle.

the only way jeff dont win is if they have a fashion show. those under armor shirts looked good. maybe they could trade those for cokes and popcorn to watch the big show.

by the way we know who is in the semistate. jeff was one match from beating mater day straight up.

One match from beating mater dei's JV is about 10 from its varsity ;D

no, we wrestled there varsity in a dual. jv was a completely different day. we wrestled bloomington south, castle, and mater dei all in the same day. one match was the difference from are VARSITY beating there VARSITY

Well Jeff went 10-0 and i think i've heard that F.C. wasn't going to wrestle Charlestown this Friday..... are they dodging them like they did Providence, :o how are they supposed to do sectional seeds if there aren't any common opponents..???

"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore." - Vincent Van Gogh

the only way jeff dont win is if they have a fashion show. those under armor shirts looked good. maybe they could trade those for cokes and popcorn to watch the big show.

by the way we know who is in the semistate. jeff was one match from beating mater day straight up.

What do you mean you know who is in the semistate?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.