Southern Indiana Athletic Conference **Brackets Posted**

rgray

3 place finishes are what will win this for the team that claims it. 

That having been said, each of the teams that seem to be favored will HAVE to wrestle every match they have, from round 1 to the end, like their lives depend on it.

Let's also keep in mind that every year there are one or two kids that pick this weekend to let it all "Click" and come out loaded for bear, or knight, or wildcat, or panther, or bulldog, or husky, or tiger, or warrior.

Who would you pick as this years "Spoiler"?

I'm picking the "Fat, Dumb, & Stupid guy" he always wins.........................

Ok...One Vote For Maximus    ;D

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluebolt:

I'm confused in a previous post you pontificated about the silly idea of not posting results, etc., but you will make all of us wait unitl Saturday morning to see the brackets.

I know patience is a virtue, but unfortunately it's not a virtue of mine..........

Well let's look at it this way...

We are all in the same boat.  If you have followed the season, you can the 1 and 4 and the 2 and 3 seeds in each bracket.  I have a general idea of what they will look like, but the byes and forfeits throw a wrench in the over all brackets.

For the record...I am all for posting the brackets!  It can only help get people into the gym, thus help the popularity of the sport.

Ah man then we have to wait all week.

If history holds true, the brackets that would be posted tonight would change 2 or 3 times between now and Saturday...

I agree. I believe they will change somewhat before Saturday. If I had been given the clearance by the proper authorities,  ;) I would tell you what they are, but I've been sworn to secrecy by my 17 yr old.  8) I'm sure they will be released tomorrow or leaked tonight to all. Sorry :(

I remember a guy last year who acted like he had them and was in the "know" but really wasn't. :o

Personally...I think anyone with the ability to piece together who has wrestled who over the season could put together what the brackets should look like.  And with a little effort from the others here, the brackets could me pretty much on target.

As for the "Last Year" comment...I don't ever recall seeing ANYONE acting like they have the brackets.  I certainly don't have them, but can pretty much give you an idea of who has beaten who from a couple of teams stand points.  Of course seedings are jsut a starting point.

Preception is what it is...And most often FAULTY...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.