North Montgomery Winter Invitational

inmarine77

[

I only watched two matches.

Perry Meridian 30   Carmel 19(Carmel gave up no falls and got one fall from Mascaro who looked impressive.       

( Should have been 27 - 22Ackerman @ 125 got beaten on a Bad call my opinion) Carmel is the real deal. Very well coached team. If they stay healthy and show improvement we could see them at Team State.

Perry Meridian 44  Portage 22

Portage has a ways to go to become a team contender # 12 ranking may be  a little high         # 18 maybe

quote author=Oscar link=topic=732.msg7714#msg7714 date=1230698930]

Perry Meridian 30   Carmel 19(Carmel gave up no falls and got one fall from Mascaro who looked impressive.       

( Should have been 27 - 22Ackerman @ 125 got beaten on a Bad call my opinion) Carmel is the real deal. Very well coached team. If they stay healthy and show improvement we could see them at Team State.

Portage has a ways to go to become a team contender # 12 ranking may be  a little high         # 18 maybe

Perry Meridian 30   Carmel 19(Carmel gave up no falls and got one fall from Mascaro who looked impressive.       

Portage has a ways to go to become a team contender # 12 ranking may be  a little high         # 18 maybe

Oscar, you should know you can't put legs in while the other wrestler is standing up. This is called stalling. How do you get a bad call from that? Match was won fair and square! Good exciting match by both wrestlers!!!

Portage has a long way to go?  Oscar, it is kind of quiet out there.  You were touting Carmel as the real deal after the Perry match?  Haven't heard much from you since.  Congrats to all the wrestlers and their hard work.  It is tuff to practice, compete, and watch your weight during the holidays.  The only losers are the wrestlers that quit or didn't come out because the sport is too tough for them.

Portage has a long way to go?  Oscar, it is kind of quiet out there.  You were touting Carmel as the real deal after the Perry match?  Haven't heard much from you since.  Congrats to all the wrestlers and their hard work.  It is tuff to practice, compete, and watch your weight during the holidays.  The only losers are the wrestlers that quit or didn't come out because the sport is too tough for them.

You Perry guys are soooo sensitive!  What do you say you and I go put on a pair of those cute tights and go wrestle!  Seriously though, I'm just reporting a few scores, a few facts, and an opinion from a fan of the sport of wrestling.  SORRY to offend you. By the way, where in my post did I say anyone was a loser?  Are you paranoid?  You've got me mixed up with someone else.  It takes a lot of hard work EVERY day during the wrestling season, and not just during the holidays.  Congrats to all the wrestlers from all of the teams that competed over the Christmas holiday and throughout the season.

Southside Johnny, please relax.  If you read my post, you would see that I was giving my opinion.  My opinion is my opinion and your opinion is your opinion.  The only opinion that counts in a match is the referee's.  Don't be upset when it doesn't go your way.  THAT'S PART OF WRESTLING.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.