Middle School Records

Coach77

As a middle school wrestling coach it would be nice to see some other schools records to see how the middle school teams would stack up in the state.  So, lets get it started since the Northern teams are about done with their seasons and we are just getting started.  Heck we may even be able to put together some sort of ranking system if we know of some big wins or whatever.

Lowell Middle School wrestling team has one (1) dual meet remaining in the season and that is scheduled for tonight at 5pm vs. Crown Point (Taft) Middle School. We faced them once already this season at the Merrillville Super Duals, we defeated them by 30+ points but you never know, it could change tonight and we'll have to wrestle well to win. You can never overlook a Crown Point squad!

Thus far, we are 14-0 on the season (off the top of my head), undefeated/untied...LMSAC champs; M'ville Super Duals Champs

I have coached middle school wrestling for nearly 20 years and I have had three (3) conference championship teams and numerous runner-up finishes but I have never had a team like this one! Completely stacked with wrestlers that have been on the mat since they were 4 or 5 years old. They have been a pleasure to coach and my assistant Ken Hughes has put in many hours as well over the past 5-6 years...we knew coming into this season that we were going to be a strong team.

We hope to get the majority of the team to wrestle at Middle School State; it can be difficult at times to get families to travel and wrestle on the same weekend (especially 21 weight classes) but if we can get the kids down there, I think we can perform well...we do have some outstanding individuals...

-Coach Tucker, LMS/LWC

I know this isnt technically the place foor this, but I figure middle school coaches will look here:

Muncie Wilson is hosting a small tournament on Thursday Feb. 19th.  We are currently looking for 2 more teams.  If you are interested, please contact me via private message or e-mail.

A buffet and celebration this Friday for the team! woo hoo!

-JT

Congrats coach, but do you know what you are getting yourself into by having a buffett for wrestlers!!!!!!    :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.