NEW RANKINGS

RankingsGuy

Good work rankingsguy!

You may ned to add more room for the key matches section next to Cashe's name!

The key wins/losses is a great feature and it really helps to see the rise and fall of peiople in the rankings.

Those rankings kinda make the 130 class at marion county look kinda tough this weekend, # 1 at 125, #3,4,6 at 130 all in the same bracket.

Wow, that weight class alone should be worth the price of admission. If the seeds hold, your semis will be

Quiroga V. Cook

Spencer V. Odom

Should be entertaining, to say the least. Not sure I see anyone stopping perry from taking the team title though, they are again tough from top to bottom. Looks like they have 11 wrestlers with either a 1 or a 2 seed. There should be some great matches throughout the entire tourney. Come on 6:00.......

Dingo,

Cuevas is the 285 for North Central, not Lawrence North, but I agree...he should get some recognition.

Haha. Ok, that makes more sense. I was wondering how I hadn't heard much about him considering LN's awful schedule so far. Still a nice record for the young man. Thanks for the correction

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.