Da Super Bowl of Wraslin

Regionrat1

Well da old Rat has some thoughts on Jimmy Watkins Super Bowl of Indiana Wraslin.

My guess its gonna be a 3 team race. Cathedral , Da Dogs and Cavemen are gonna battle it out. If da rats where layin odds it would be a even across all three. Now dis would be great for da fans how about dis Harper verse T-shirts and Da Roach verse Mandfur/ Or T-shirts verse Wright and Da Roach against  a Mcginely or Sulivan. . Da possibilities are unbelievable. Or could it be Harper and Wright / Mandafur verse  a Mcginely or Sulivan.

Deen you know with some of da other teams dare dare gonna be some great match-ups. All I can say is date dis is gonna be great weekend of wraslin.

They should hand out individual awards 5-0 on the main floor you would be the champ. If no one is 5-0 on the main floor then you go to the next level on the track and if no one is the champ there then you to the room. Also this is a little off subject but is this the first time Portage has ever been in the Cave(wrestling room)

I believe that the champion always comes out of Pool A, but Coach Wadkins can correct me if I'm wrong. It's possible for a team to end up 4-1 in Pool B and still end up "behind" a team that finished 2-3 in Pool A. Pool wrestling only occurs in rounds 3-5, and which pool you wrestle in is determined as follows:

Win your first two matches and you go to Pool A

Win your first match, lose your second and you go to Pool B

Lose your first match, win your second and you go to Pool C

Lose your first two matches and you do to Pool D

Pool A wrestles on mats 1-2 on the main floor

Pool B wrestles on mats 3-4 on the main floor

Pool C wrestles on mats 5-6 upstairs behind the bleachers

Pool D wrestles on mats 7-8 in the wrestling room

The ten officials are assigned by blind draw at the coaches meeting. The 2 "off" officials usually sit out in rounds 1-2, but usually assist in the Pool A finals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.