Top Posters In This Topic

130:

1.  D?Marcus Spencer  12  Pike

2.  Sampson Cook  12  Perry Meridian

3.  Nick Odom  12  Warren Central

4.  Wade Bohannon  12  South Vermillion

5.  Colin Bullock  Hamilton Heights

6.  Josh Franklin  12  Lawrence Central

How come you didn't put Donny Thomas of  Indianapolis Arlington at the number 6 spot.?

130 should be stacked, besides the wrestlers mentioned above.. the Carmel kid beat Odom this past weekend, and Fountain Central has a solid freshmen with only one loss...    Most likely to be the toughest weight class, looking forward to it.

130 should be stacked, besides the wrestlers mentioned above.. the Carmel kid beat Odom this past weekend, and Fountain Central has a solid freshmen with only one loss...     Most likely to be the toughest weight class, looking forward to it.

Not to mention that Noblesville has Michael Lovitt back from Florida. This kid is a beast and will make alot of noise at this weight as well.

Logan is seeded 2nd at 125 behind Berryman of Anderson Highland. Here are the latest rankings for this SS from this board.

125:

1.  Cashe Quiroga  12  Lawrence North

2.  John Grey  12  Cathedral

3.  Austin Marshal  12  Southport

4.  Kirk Johnson  9  Perry Meridian

5.  Evan Ackerman  12  Carmel

6.  Jarrid Logan  Hamilton Heights

what about tyler clark at 125?

He is ranked at 119 as of 1/8/09 for this SS

119:

1.  Brandon Wright  11  Cathedral

2.  Camden Eppert  12  Anderson Highland

3.  Justin Kiefer  10  Roncalli

4.  Tyler Clark  11  South Dearborn

5.  Storm Crosby  11  Tech

6.  Seve Duncan  11 Beech Grove

7.  Eshelman  Pendleton Heights

Good luck to Jarrid Logan from HH.  He has probably lost 10 times the past 3 years and hasn't made it out of the Regional beacause of Eppert, Wright, and Nelson.  Can someone tell me whet grade this young man is in? 

Logan is a senior this year.

I might be wrong, but I don't think Kesterman made it out of his sectional.

Counting Lights you are correct, neither Kesterman made it out of sectionals this weekend.  Which was a shock considering they were both wearing very nice records.  But I am not sure how tough of a schedule they wrestled.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.