New Castle semi state rankings

Thornton

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know these are opinions on the rankings and all but at 145 chapman from connersville is in the finals tonight at south dearborn sectional after beating #4 on the list presley of east central who was undefeated at the time, he has split with both #6 bennett of new castle, and #11 gessell of union county, and #10 manning of south dearborn is wrestling presley for third place tonight.  I believe the rankings will be changing.  I don't know how chapman can't be in the top 11 anyway the kid has been a semi state qualifier all three years and seems to wrestle his best this time of year.

chapmans 6 losses on the year were--

Keith duncan #7 at 140 (28-3) of rushville

mason gessel (34-4) of union county

tyler riley (28-6) of franklin county

shane evers (43-4) of w.l. harrison

calvin sullivan #4 at 152 (34-0) of cathedral

and dusty bennett (28-6) of new castle

Is it true that Campbell is out from 103?  I heard that on another post.  This was going to be my MATCH of the day between Campbell and Phillips!!

YES CAMPBELL IS OUT FOR THE YEAR!! HE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR STRONG AS EVER READY TO CONTEND FOR A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.