How did you get your screenname?

Y2CJ41

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new board, new name also...Danny is my first and Lane is my last...so DLane.

My old name (old board) was bulldog1775 and how I came up with that is.... I was in the Marine Corps and the mascost was a bulldog and the 1775 was the year the Marine Corp came alive.

My first name is Sean.  My last name is McMurray.

It was a long and difficult road to decide what my name would be...  Finally, I came up with this clever sobriquet. ;D

Are you really going 145 this year? Or is it 152?

It's weighing in at 152, and seeing what the other team has at 152 and 160.  We're gonna try and wrestle all the ranked guys possible...  Then, maybe before New Years, i'll cut a little.  Right now, We're just getting the best competition and scoring some team points where we are weak.

-McMurray    :P

It's weighing in at 152, and seeing what the other team has at 152 and 160. We're gonna try and wrestle all the ranked guys possible... Then, maybe before New Years, i'll cut a little. Right now, We're just getting the best competition and scoring some team points where we are weak.

-McMurray :P

i see.

you gain some weight pretty quick lol

It's weighing in at 152, and seeing what the other team has at 152 and 160.  We're gonna try and wrestle all the ranked guys possible...  Then, maybe before New Years, i'll cut a little.  Right now, We're just getting the best competition and scoring some team points where we are weak.

-McMurray    :P

i see.

you gain some weight pretty quick lol

next year...215

LPD=Lowell Police Department (19 years of service)

96=My first badge number after being promoted to Sergeant from a Patrolman. (I was issued # 106 as a rookie)

I am currently # 93, a Lieutenant, but I kept my original LPD096 from the old days of the forum.  :) :) :)

j for Jim and yes, littlejohn is really my last name. I wish I had a dollar for every time I?ve been asked that question or heard a Robin Hood reference or been called John >:(. By the way at 6?3? 310 lbs. many find it to be a very fitting name ::). I never had any need for a nickname, I was born with one!  Although, in high school (Indianapolis Tech) I was often called Little John Hurrle because I spent so much time with him. It was time well spent!

well, here goes...without stating the obvious and trying to stay politically correct (i don't want to offend those who wish to lock their teeth on a nice soft pillow after a night of scrabble with their "partner")...i will first give you the origin of the pillowbiter; then and only then will you truly understand the man known as "NOTapillowbiter".  it all started on a dark and cold night after a exciting friday session of the state finals...in which a group of us strapping region studs...let me repeat that...strapping region studs were parched and in need of a cold beverage...and what better to go along with that then some T&A if you know what i mean...so we made our way into the "old point" tavern.  to the blind eye it looked to be the perfect spot to achieve both goals...but there was something lurking amongst us that would soon show it's scary head.  after ordering a round or four, we started to get a lil rowdy...remember, strapping region studs...and letting a few inadvertant slurs fly...and before ya knew it, we had a group of very well dressed, well manicured, wine drinkin' clean shavin' MEN giving us the evil eye...AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!  it was the most terrifying moment of my life...and then after a quick overview of the whole place...they were all well dressed, well manicured, wine drinkin', clean shavin MEN!!!!!  AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!   and then, in his innocent way...my lifelong regionite union pipefitter father said..."oh my god...they're all queer!!!   in a sudden burst of laughter, we all yelled  "RUN!!!"  it was a close call gentlemen...one that i would not wish on packer fan.  so, from that day forward...that bar and all who occupied in on that darkest of nights would forever be know as "THE PILLOWBITER".  hence me being forever known as "NOTapillowbiter" 

starsaw, backwards= South Adams Wrestling Star  (Not that I am the Star, it's just short for Starfires)........back in the day, on a message board long ago, I used to play games and torment posters to no end trying to hide behind an obvious screen name.....Once I grew up (a little), and fellow posters enjoyed some of my results and information, I realized that I could help our great sport, rather than just being a nuisance!

Mine came from the fact that my father's last name is Thornton. In fact, his father's last name was Thornton and I am the latest in a long line of Thorntons, 2 of which were Dr William Thornton (designed the US Capitol Building) and Matthew Thornton (last signer of the Declaration of Independance).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.