Indiana wrestlers competing at D1 schools

Dingo Brigade

I'm trying to compile a list of all the Indiana guys currently on D1 rosters. I appreciate any help you can give. Here's what I have so far:

Alex Tsirtsis-Iowa

Alex Dolly-Northern Iowa

Jamal Lawrence-Northern Iowa

Casey Caldwell-Navy

Eric McGill-Cornell

Travis Dale-Cornell

Ian Hinton-MSU

Andrew Howe-Wisconsin

Eric Galka-Northwestern

Reece Humphrey-Ohio St.

Garrett James-Northern Illinois

Brian Deutsch-Northern Illinois

Peter Deutsch-George Mason

Andrew Szymborski-VMI

Chandler Coffey-IU

Matt Coughlin-IU

Angel Escobedo-IU

Wesley Fike-IU

Andrae Hernandez-IU

Scott Kelly-IU

Kurt Kinser-IU

Justin Kuhn-IU

George Malone-IU

Seth Parker-IU

Matt Powless-IU

Cooper Samuels-IU

Kyle Samuels-IU

Christopher Tanner-IU

Nick Viterisi-IU

Nick Walpole-IU

Alex Warren-IU

Paul Young-IU

Tommy Churchard-PU

Nick Corpe-PU

Brennan Cosgrove-PU

Matt Fields-PU

Jake Fleckenstein-PU

David Goodman-PU

Matt Hemry-PU

Chris Kasten-PU

Orrin Kleinhenz-PU

Jason Martin-PU

Sam Patacsil-PU

George Petrov-PU

Roger Vukobratovich-PU

I know I'm forgetting some....Thanks for the help

After you finish the D1 Wrestling roster, are you planning on listing the Indiana guys who are wrestling at D2, D3 and NAIA?  These are all accredited 4-year EDUCATIONAL institutions with legitimate wrestling programs.  We need to be proud of ALL our INDIANA kids who are out there getting a college education AND continuing to contribute to the great sport of wrestling.  It is my understanding that there are approximately 220 varsity college wrestling programs (D1, D2, D3, and NAIA combined) in the United States.  Does someone else have more accurate info?  Please correct me if so.  This would mean holding a varsity position at any level or wrestling at any level is an honor. 

After you finish the D1 Wrestling roster, are you planning on listing the Indiana guys who are wrestling at D2, D3 and NAIA?  These are all accredited 4-year EDUCATIONAL institutions with legitimate wrestling programs.  We need to be proud of ALL our INDIANA kids who are out there getting a college education AND continuing to contribute to the great sport of wrestling.  It is my understanding that there are approximately 220 varsity college wrestling programs (D1, D2, D3, and NAIA combined) in the United States.  Does someone else have more accurate info?  Please correct me if so.  This would mean holding a varsity position at any level or wrestling at any level is an honor. 

Actually, yes, we were going to try to do the same for the various divisions. It's obviously more difficult to assemble an accurate list for non-D1 wrestlers. Of course we are proud of our non-D1 wrestlers. However, right now, we are working on D1.

Actually, yes, we were going to try to do the same for the various divisions. It's obviously more difficult to assemble an accurate list for non-D1 wrestlers. Of course we are proud of our non-D1 wrestlers. However, right now, we are working on D1.

Deutsh wrestled well the other night against Super frosh Welch from Northwestern-0-5-good hard match -glad to see him working again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.