Indiana boys out in Vegas

Angel is out of the tourney, 125 is weak  and he wouldve won it rather easily

Andrae will get his first test of the season at his new weight at 141 with a 5 seed, I still cant wait until him and Alex wrestle (hopefully in the B10 finals)  He has to get through Ness to make it to the finals though

Reece comes in with a 3 seed at 133.  Ortega gets a 9 seed.

Im surprised that Walpole didnt get seeded at 149.  It all depends on his draw now.  I can def. see him winning 3 or 4 matches

at 157 Kinser gets 8th seed but he could have easily been up to 4th seed.  Coughlin not wrestling in tourney

Howe had an impressive first win, however this weekend will be a huge test for him.  Hes seeded 10th at 165.  Weight class is stacked.  Paul Young is a few spots behind him in at 13th the seedings.  This weight seems like it has alot of parity, with that I believe Howe or Young get make it to the finals.  Prudues Maunuel seeded 3rd

174 Perry gets a 5th seed.  Nick Corpe unseeded

184 Cameron unseeded.  Purdue AJ kissel 4th

197 Powless unseeded.  Logan Brown of Purdue 3rd seed

HWT Indiana Nate Everhart 13th seed      Chris Kasten unseeded, however I would take Kasten over Everhart this season