last year at the Valpo invite when we were 135

he beat me in OT

i had Payne this year

but if Peronis goes 140 then ill see him at Semi State

You both have to make it there, first.

Good luck.

I know man

and with only needing one win at Regionals....i can do it

Penn was in a crab ride position, and napules went for a defensive pin, by going back into him.....resulting in a scramble.....with napules on top in a headlock position and Penn on his back.....Penn didn't pin himself.....just came out on the wrong end of a wild scramble.

Penn was in a crab ride position, and napules went for a defensive pin, by going back into him.....resulting in a scramble.....with napules on top in a headlock position and Penn on his back.....Penn didn't pin himself.....just came out on the wrong end of a wild scramble.

whatev lol. same result

I have heard that Tsirtsis will be at 125 but that is just a rumor right now. That would make 125 one of the toughest of all time

Josh Harper 3x

Cashe Quiroga 2,1

Camden Eppert 1,2

Brandon wright 2,1

and

Super Freshman Jason Tsirtsis

Harper is at 30 so take him off that list.

Harper is at 30 so take him off that list

that was awhile back ago when they were all at 125.  He has already updated the rankings on page 1.  It got updated just before or just after the Chris Tricoff tournment. ;D

I can't wait for an Estrada-McMurray match up. It was inhumane what Estrada did to John Tyler last week.  OMG! I think it was 14-3 when Estrada pinned in the second period. With Estrada not even close to getting scored on. Estrada's athleticism is just out of this world.

Penns 103 witous beat the Grifith 103 at lake central and if I remember right he pinned him unless that isn't the same 103 you should change that

He was hurt prior to the Munster Super duals.  It was Slagle that Witous pinned not Brian O.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.