Attention: Chris Traicoff Memorial Teams

With the site being compromised all week, I haven't been able to see any pertinent results to help me seed the meet next weekend.

Please send me any info about the following teams so I don't just have to rely on early rankings to seed it.

Calumet           Franklin                  Lawrence North     Portage

Cathedral           Highland         Lowell     Southmont

Crown Point          Lafayette Jeff         Mishawaka              Valparaiso

Floyd Central        Lake Station Edison  Munster     Westfield             

jwadkins@lakeridge.k12.in.us

I think the previous State Team Rankings to the 12-4 rankings today were much better for seeding. I am nothing but a wrestling forum troll, but the top 3 seeds should be Mishawaka, Crown Point, Cathedral. You can see the comparative score between Anderson Highland/LN last night and the Anderson Highland/Cathedral score this weekend if you have questions who is the better team coming from Indy. Not sure how Franklin or Floyd Central is looking and you know the Region as well as anyone.

Calumet truly is the toughest team tourney in the state (other than team state), and Calumet runs the tournament really well and I am sure you will seed the teams correctly. I know the only complaint we had in High School about the tournament was the fact that it was extremely brutal and we always seemed banged up.

But as someone else was saying, I too would recommend going if you are in the area, probably would be the best money you would spend on a regular season tourney outside of those holiday 32 team tourneys.

I would argue that the Traicoff is more difficult than team state. If you make the A pool, you wrestle 3 teams that will most likely be at team state immediately after wrestling 2 solid teams. Last year, LN wrestled a Highland, a very scrappy Portage team, and then Crown Point, Mishawaka, and Cathedral. You will not find a tougher day than that, including team state.

I agree.. as tough a day as you will find on any single day in Indiana. At team state you would wrestle a maximum of three matches, while at the Calumet Traicoff you will wrestle five. 8 mats, 16 teams, 10 refs, and a great day of wrestling  :)

I agree.. as tough a day as you will find on any single day in Indiana. At team state you would wrestle a maximum of three matches, while at the Calumet Traicoff you will wrestle five. 8 mats, 16 teams, 10 refs, and a great day of wrestling  :)

10 of the best Refs, Do you ever get caught watching some of the great Match ups

With the site being compromised all week, I haven't been able to see any pertinent results to help me seed the meet next weekend.

Please send me any info about the following teams so I don't just have to rely on early rankings to seed it.

Calumet            Franklin                   Lawrence North      Portage

Cathedral            Highland         Lowell      Southmont

Crown Point          Lafayette Jeff         Mishawaka               Valparaiso

Floyd Central         Lake Station Edison   Munster      Westfield             

jwadkins@lakeridge.k12.in.us

1. Mishawaka, 2. Crown Point 3. Cathedral 4. Lawrence North 5. Franklin 6. Westfield 7. Portage 8. Munster

IndianaMat.com is working on having updates of team scores throughout each round.  We will have Mr. Karl Hungus on location and live all day Saturday.  If someone is willing to recieve text messages from him and post the results we might give you a free t-shirt for your trouble. 

PM me if you are interested.

can you update through Iphone ? If so I'll give big match updates

I think you can rise.  That would take some of the load off of me Sat.  It sounds like finding a parking place is going to be hard enough.

Hey KH... Just put on a striped shirt, park in the back, and walk in the door at 7:30 or so with me. The parking is easy and they don't even charge you to get in  :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.