Good matches/meets this weekend?

BingoBangoBongo

Anderson Highland also has Mason Berryman who beat Cosaro of Cathedral at 135 today.. Score was something like 4-2 or 5-2.

Have seen Mason at sectionals and regionals the last 2 years and am not surprised by this. Very good wrestler!

ff

There was some good matches at the haverst this past weekend, especially in the lighter weight classes. At 103 paul petrov faced freshman stud kyle ayersman and really surprised me only losing 7-2 and wrestled a very tough match. At 119 in my opinion the older petrov really handled escobedo winning 7-1. chris almeraz survived a scare also at 152 being thrown in a headlock and 2 centimeters away from being pinned.

Cole Brandt from Avon undefeated at 171, Brandon Wright looked very polished, Tony McGinley and Gavin, for his first match of the year against Bennett looked very impressive. Use those legs Gavin.

Avon looked very good for having a depleted line up. With Acosta and Alfs in there it would have been a different outcome for the weekend I am sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.