tANK GOD Y2 IS DA MAN

Regionrat1

i will have to admit dat y2 is da best ting since sliced bread. Only da true computer guru can do such a beatifull ting. I here we need a few good computer guys out here Mital. I can pull some strings and get you hooked up. Deen I can work some magic and get sa coachin postion up here in da region. You are too good to be in dat fort wayne semi state !!!

Thanks, but you'll have to fight a bunch of teenage kids to get me to move there!  They are mean when I threaten to leave.

If you know someone with a good website hosting plan, with lots of bandwidth and a dedicated server send them my way.  I have purchased this setup for about 6 months, and after that we'll see where to go from there. 

Its about $30 a month with this package, but I don't know how much bandwidth we will use as of now.  I will check in a week to see how much we used. 

We have a limit of 500 gigabytes, which is a lot and would be about 16 gigs a day.  I'm hoping that, that is enough to use.

1000 gig is $45-50 a month

2000 gig is $100-115 a month

We have a virtual dedicated server, which means we kinda have a dedicated server just for this site.

To go to a dedicated server, which I don't know if we will need now... or ever the pricing goes from $80 a month to $300 a month.

The two things we have to watch is the bandwidth and the speed of the site.  It looks like this forum software is pretty fast and doesn't load a ton of stuff when you go to a topic. 

I am not going to lie.  I did not understand half of what you just wrote.

It sounds like we are going to need some sponsors, or some donations.  I am willing to donate.  Just need to know how.

Ok a quick definition...

Bandwidth is what it takes to load the pages, text doesn't take much bandwidth, its pictures and and other big files.  Also downloading and uploading to the site uses bandwidth.

The speed of the site will be determined by the RAM on the server.  Just as with your computer at home, the more the better.  Right now we have 256MB and it seems to be running fine.  We'll see as more users sign up and log in.

I checked the stats from the first day and we used .32 Gigabytes of bandwidth.  Way under the 16 gigs per day limit.

Anybody want to jump on board with my "Conspiracy Theory" that Y2 actually caused the old board do crash in order to take full control of the new one?

Obviously just kiddin Y2, nice job.  I get bored at the side jobs and did not have much to do with the old board going down.  Are you going to put the link to the site on the IHSWCA website?

Anybody want to jump on board with my "Conspiracy Theory" that Y2 actually caused the old board do crash in order to take full control of the new one?

Obviously just kiddin Y2, nice job.  I get bored at the side jobs and did not have much to do with the old board going down.  Are you going to put the link to the site on the IHSWCA website?

don't bring that up x-card.  i got a boo yesterday for that very statement.

seriously though, it is pretty cool, and i turned one of your boo's into a wahoo, y2.  thanks.

sOUNDS LIKE we is gonna have to have ole LPD do some of date investagating. Im pretty sure day do some of dat cyber investagatin

sOUNDS LIKE we is gonna have to have ole LPD do some of date investagating. Im pretty sure day do some of dat cyber investagatin

is this the REAL region rat or that cheap imposter?  post your cool links, and then we'll know for sure!

is this the REAL region rat or that cheap imposter?  post your cool links, and then we'll know for sure!

One look at the grammer is enough to tell me that he is 100% region and 100% rat.  The real deal.

One look at the grammer is enough to tell me that he is 100% region and 100% rat.  The real deal.

its da real one/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.