Region Matchup this Weekend

Coach Willmann

If you are in the Region this weekend, make the trip to Lowell High School at 4 P.M. (CST) on Saturday to watch the host Red Devils battle the Tigers of Yorktown.  It should be a great meet with a lot of competitive matches.  Hope to see you at Lowell High School Saturday afternoon.

• 1 month later...

Anyone from Munster know if Estrada is gonna be back yet?? Could be an exciting Estrada vs. Monix match up....Or possibly him and France if he were to be down at 52... I dont think that one would be too much of a match tho...He's got too much of that funk

Anyone from Munster know if Estrada is gonna be back yet?? Could be an exciting Estrada vs. Monix match up....Or possibly him and France if he were to be down at 52... I dont think that one would be too much of a match tho...He's got too much of that funk

I hope Estrada is healthy. I think he wins it at 152 or 160

This original post appears to have been made on Dec 4 and was referring to coming to Lowell "this weekend" to see the Yorktown vs Lowell dual.... "this weekend" in the original post was referring to Saturday Dec 4.

In regards to the current "this weekend" there will, however, be other great wrestling at Lowell HS with the Northwest Crossroads Conference Meet...

Andrean

Griffith

Highland

Hobart

Kankakee Valley

Lowell

Munster

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.