Evansville SS Rankings 1-02-09

TripleB

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

103 at Harrison this weekend will be interesting:  Kuhn, Hall, and Fahy from Louisville Trinity - ranked 21st in the nation.

What happened with Fahy at Harrison?  Did he wrestle Kuhn or Hall?

Yea, coach jones has been trying to get our first string jv a lot of varsity matches this year so that we will have a better varsity team next year after we loose the 4 seniors on our team that's varsity:Reitman @135 (going 130 for mooresville)  Armand @140 Beiswanger @160 and biggs @171 so he's trying to solidify our team for next season

I think that Jordan Judy is probably the most overlooked kid in the state....103 from Danville....  Ryan Kolb and Bealmear from Tri-West are very under-ranked as well. 

Blaine Hall is down to 112 and doing very well as you will see at Mater Dei.

Who is the kid from Noblesville at 145?  Speck?  Something like that....Where did he come from?

Wouldn't it be great to see Vlhose and Alfs going at it in the finals at semi-state?

I sat down to start popping stuff off and with Mater Dei finishing up today and Mooresville, Al Smith, and Connersville all still going, it wouldn't be fair or accurate to put rankings out tonight. Wow! What a great day of wrestling for Indiana today. Mooresville is looking like Yorktown and Castle battling out tomorrow. I believe Castle was up double digits, maybe even by 20 after day one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.