Evansville SS Rankings 1-02-09

TripleB

i agree southern indiana is not gettin a lot of respect.  been out for a couple years so i dunno how strong southern indiana is compared to previous years but i definitely noticed not a lot from there are ranked other than some obvious ones

It's still early yet...and many teams have not made their anual trips out of there local areas for tourneys...Christmas Break Time should start to let the rankings begin to separate the chaff from the wheat.

Even so, it's just a ranking...not anything worth banking on in most cases.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree southern indiana is not gettin a lot of respect.  been out for a couple years so i dunno how strong southern indiana is compared to previous years but i definitely noticed not a lot from there are ranked other than some obvious ones

It's still early yet...and many teams have not made their anual trips . . .

What kind of trip ? ? ?  ;D  I don't think that is a trip I would want to take.

I concur, Jeffersonville does have some real talent.  I was very pleasantly surprised from what I saw this week-end at the Castle 5-way. I love to see another So. IN team coming on strong, so kudos to Jeff.  Great job with the rankings TripleB...will you be updating these weekly, or as coaches send in results/updates?

Just an opinion but I think that you are missing a few kids here.

Garrett Smith and Guernsey from Cascade

Judy and Mckinney from Danville

Kolb and Mocherman from Tri-West

Howland, Fuller and Oaks, A.Giles from Brownsburg

Acosta, Rassbach, Maxwell, Alfs from Avon

Hacker, Juliano and possibly Bailey from Mooresville

Parrish and Heald from Plainfield

I am not saying they will all make through semi-state but they should all make it there and have a good chance at advancing.

The Evansville Harrison 10 Way is always a fine tourney!  Some serious talent shows up for that weekend and provides some quality matches! 

Have there been any changes to the teams that will be there from the last couple of years?

does ryan hutchinson formerly of eastern at 112 currently at corydon at 125 have a chance to be as dominant two weight classes higher?

It will be a tall order...I am sure he is a quality kid, but 125 is an interesing weight class in the Evansville SS this year. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.