Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings *2/3*

Y2CJ41

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked like crap last night and so did the rest of the team.  He will probably get to see Walters of Elkhart Central next week to hopefully redeem himself.

Did they know the news satation was going to report on the meet?

Steven Ross is not wrestling 112 he is at 119 and he was beat twice this weekend at Memorial invite, including losing by tech fall to alex filer. Also Austin Phillips beat Jimmy King at 215 in OT in the finals. Steve Farrah wrestled very well also winning at 135.  Powell at 160 also wrestled like a top five wrestler very dominate as did Graber at 189.

Guest vision*quest

Todd Batt  at 103 and Chase Sprunger at 152  should be in here somewhere

Todd batt looked pretty good this weekends beating brock bevens

jacob holloway of eastbrook is unfeated and was beating logun taylor of western 17-3 before he pinned him but will be dropping down to 140. he has already made scratch weight.

hovermale of eastbrook is going 145.

ben heineker of oak hill at 160 got beat by two guys in his own sectional yesterday.

tj evans of southwood is undefeated at 119 and pinned two semi-state qualifiers from last year. (staggs of oak hill and pence of eastern).

darryn scott lost to colin warner of tipton who qualified for state at 215 last year by 1 point, so i think he should be ranked much higher.

fyi...u started 145 with #2 and skipped over a number at 189

I'll be updating these in the next day or two.  I know Phillips is pretty good, I just found out that he went 4-1 at LaPorte instead of the reported 1-4, which is why he isn't listed.

Why didn't you ask someone that was there?!?!  :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.