Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings *2/3*

Y2CJ41

For Eastbrook, Jackson Bratcher is at 160 and is 5-0, Brady Hovermale is at 140 and 9-1, and Spencer Fenner is 171 and 10-0.

Just out of curiosity, how does Dustin McGuinn qualify for semi-state last year and is undefeated and the kid above him didn't make it out of regionals last years and has lost a match? I don't wanna seem like I'm complaining or anything and I do appreciate the time you put into these, but I think that is a legit question, I just wanna know what you are basing that on.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take into account these facts about the said wrestler:

1. He was a Fargo All-American last summer

2. He lost to the #1 kid in the weight

3. His regional produced two state qualifiers

4. Quality win over Kern of Peru

OK, fair enough, I was just curious. Thanks.

Guest Takedown-Master

Austin Phillips from Elkhart Central is a stud at 215 this year. Reece Farnham from Northridge went 5-0 saturday at the Plymouth Super Dual, pinning #18 Duey Hudson from S.B. Riley. Drew Walters from Elkhart Central is wrestling 160 this year.

There will be some really good wrestling at OH and Peru in the 145,152, and 189 weights.

Nevermind I figured out what you were saying. You were talking about the tournament series.

Also, you started the 145 rankings with a 2 instead of 1 and at 189 u skipped a number.

There will be some really good wrestling at OH and Peru in the 145,152, and 189 weights.

Nevermind I figured out what you were saying. You were talking about the tournament series.

Also, you started the 145 rankings with a 2 instead of 1 and at 189 u skipped a number.

I should have been more clear, I was talking about sectionals and regionals. 89 will be alot of fun. Soemone that is pretty darn good, isn't going to make it out, and if the top 4 were not going this year, only 3 of them would make it out. I am talking, Greene of Kokomo, Scott of Marion, Coolbaugh of Eastern, Abbott of Huntington North, and Worden of Peru. There may even be another one I am forgetiing, but thats 5 very good big men right there.

reg what was the score of the brooksher/scott match? brooksher is very talented and took a year off last year.

Scott won 5-4 but all 4 of Brooksher's points came on 3 unnecessary roughness calls. Two of which Scott threw Brooksher straight to his back but the ref stopped it because it was too aggressive. Scott did not wrestle smart and is lucky Brooksher had the class and integrity to stand back up and continue wrestling. Scott had a takedown, 2-nearfall, and escape for his 5 points.

I think you have to put Brock Bevans (Y) in at 103.  Just watched him wrestle today, and he looked really good. Not sure about quality wins, but he is talented enough to be ranked iat FT. Wayne in my opinion.

Mosier is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yorktown as a team looks really good this year!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.