Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings *2/3*

Y2CJ41

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenney, Jackson, Gonzales, and Armantrout in the same regional? Wow!

The fourth place finisher could draw Randle first round at semistate! 

Thats assuming Randle wins regional, there are two wrestlers in the 112 Peru Regional who beat Randle last year.

Thats assuming Randle wins regional, there are two wrestlers in the 112 Peru Regional who beat Randle last year.

Randle lost to Miller at the Regional thats it. He lost to Arenas at Concordia then beat him at Regionals 7-1 (or something like that). He also beat Armantrout 1st round of Semi-State.

Randle lost to Miller at the Regional thats it. He lost to Arenas at Concordia then beat him at Regionals 7-1 (or something like that). He also beat Armantrout 1st round of Semi-State.

Yes, like I said Randle lost to two wrestlers from the Peru Regionals last year. Those wrestlers being Miller and Arenas. Both Miller and Arenas are at 112 this year so regionals should be interesting.

South Adams beat Garrett  no excuses......... The heavyweight and 103 lb would have won and i guarantee SA's 140 would have won to. He man handled his kid

Your right no excuses! but this being a discussion board I will throw this tid-bit in, the 140 in question who did not wrestle the other night due to illness did beat Kade Hardly of Leo last year and then had a season ending injury so I do believe he could of given your 140 a challenge, the 103 and heavy wt were already a given, not in the equation to begin with.  SA you wrestled well and congratulations you will have a fine season, good kids and a good program.  We came up short fair and square. I'm sure you also had a few kids out or a similar scenario. Good Luck!

It was scoreless after the first period.

Schendel got an escape and takedown in the second after choosing down and in the third he got a 2 nearfall while riding him the whole period.  Final score 5-0.  Lots of good scrambles on their feet and it looked like both were tentative at the beginning as they felt eachother out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.