Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings *2/3*

Y2CJ41

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore and Que have split.. They are as close to dead even as I have seen..

Cody Vance E. Memorial will be at 160.. He lost to Farnham 8-7, Huey Hudson 3-2ot, and Spurgeon of Jimtown 5-3. He should be in the mix at 160.

135--Alberto Rios lost to Ferrah by 1.. Lost to Hill by a few.. Solid wrestler for consideration.. 3 good wrestler coming out of same Sectional though..

152 Carmel Salinas will be back in the lineup after Jan 7.

staggs dropping to 112 would be a bad move. with miller, arenas, britten, and randle in the oak hill sectional and peru regional, id think staggs wouldnt make it out of regionals. 119 would be much easier

Staggs weighs 115. I think he'd be okay against Arenas, and Britten. So who knows. 119 wouldn't be any easier if Surrak and Cardenas are there. Its his senior year so it will be up to him. I hope he goes 112, then our 125 can go 119, and our JV 125 could go to 125.

to bad it really doesn't matter who chooses to go 125 and try to make it out of the peru regional as the champion because aaron garretson has that spot locked up  i'd say so good luck   fighting for 2nd

"if your not first your last"

I bet theres a Western kid that might have something to say about that.

I talked to Cardenas at the Marion Invitational and he said he will more than likely stay at 130.

And spiral, I wouldn't predict anybody having a regional championship locked at the Peru Regional or any regional for that matter. Upsets can happen, its not like there is an Andrew Howe or Alex Tsirtsis at the Peru regional this year.

tj evans of southwood is undefeated at 119 and pinned two semi-state qualifiers from last year. (staggs of oak hill and pence of eastern).

TJ Evans has 1 loss in his first tournament to Jon Delong from Northfield who pinned him in under a minute.  Delong is going to be really tough at 119 all year long.

darryn scott number 6? he should be higher. the only match hes lost is to warner from tipton by 1 point. scott will place top 8 in state. not to play devils advocate or anything but why is he not ranked higher?

Has he beat Worden or Abbott? Those are 2 SQ in his regional.

He hasn't wrestled Abbott yet. Abbott is still undefeated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.