Sign in to follow this  
Y2CJ41

Welcome!

The old guard are probably struggling with giving up control.  They probably feel like the inmates took over the asylum.

There is a thread on the old board asking "why is no one posting"

I wanted to get an account and reply, because they are all over at indianamat.com!

JUST WAIT WRESTLING FANS!  Because Y@ has got a BIG Surprise for YOU??.and that?s all I am gonna? say!.......OH, and I am very glad to be here!

I wanted to get an account and reply, because they are all over at indianamat.com!

I tried it.  If it is not erased, you will like the user name.

I just did! I hope it doesn't get deleted. ;D

I think the writing's on the wall over there.This board offers so much more for the wrestling community as a whole. People would be nuts not stay here.

I think the writing's on the wall over there.This board offers so much more for the wrestling community as a whole. People would be nuts not stay here.

Maybe were the ones that are nuts?

Maybe were the ones that are nuts?

Maybe???

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.