Welcome!

Y2CJ41

There wasn't much to scout.  Half of the kids that wrestled came to the club and/or our camp last year.

At the camp and your club, were you scoutng them or training them?  ;D

People have been posting info on this site, but it keeps getting deleted.  Anyone willing to feel free to post a topic on the old dead forum to get people over.  Also, if you have email addresses of wrestling people, send them a link. I know Chuck Barnett sent an email to about 300 people yesterday!

Took a while but I got here. I was actually doing stuff around the house but now is saved. Y2, if we ever meet, I am going to give you a great big HUG!

On the other site you said the new board was too busy.

Took a while but I got here. I was actually doing stuff around the house but now is saved. Y2, if we ever meet, I am going to give you a great big HUG!

On the other site you said the new board was too busy.

I keeped trying and after six trys it finally let me register.

ff

He is really banning people for advertising this site?

That sucks if true.  That site has been down for 6 days, with no sign of coming back to life anytime soon!

He is really banning people for advertising this site?

That sucks if true.  That site has been down for 6 days, with no sign of coming back to life anytime soon!

Now you they have it blocked so you can't post topics over there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.