Welcome!

Y2CJ41

I have faith that you will become a regional or semi-state qualifier some day!  Hopefully with some hard work you will even become a state champ. ;D

awood probably would have a shot for State if this were set up by class.  Figured I'd get that reference out of the way early.  :P

I am still here to bring the usual idiocy and cover for Fabrice whilst he is busy wanting to add C4 to his logarithms.

On the last board on IndianaMat earlier today. Y2 mentioned the rankings will be something like those found here:

www.illinoismatmen.com

The front page to that site is also pretty awesome, along with having various wrestlers being given a chance to blog every so often as well.

This site can beat the one from Illinois if we work hard because we know all it takes is hard work to beat the bigger guy!

:P

We have some cool things planned.  I will let the cat out of the bag on the first idea.

It will be an article called "Under the Spotlight" and will be a 10 question hot seat type interview with someone involved with wrestling.  It could be a coach, wrestler, retiree who is bored, etc.  Hopefully we'll have one up by Monday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.