1. The Al Smith is a very very tough tourney. But it is a individual tourney and a true Team Champion can't be determined by a individual Tourney.
2. The Al Smith is .....well the Al Smith, prob the toughest regualr season individual tourney in the State of Indiana, not the IHSWCA Team State Championship
3. I understand completly that anytime you lose something from the IHSAA it is a tremendous blow BUT the IHSWCA is starting this Team State Tourney in hopes of replacing what the IHSAA decided they no longer wanted to provide for us.
4. We as a wrestling community need to stop with the negativity and band together to have one unified voice for the future when dealing with the IHSAA (I will be the first to admit my negativity towards class wrestling several years ago was not what we as a ssociation needed and I am trying to help out and support whatever the majority wants)
5. Y2 I don't care what they say about yea, hate you or really hate you, just kidding (or am I), you have provided the Indiana Wrestling Community a great place to voice our opinions and discuss our great sport of Indiana Wrestling.