Hokie Open

Jayruss

7 hours ago, Jayruss said:

Konrath over Nathan Boston 4-3

Was in both of their college rooms over the last couple months. Was hoping to see this one. We all know that IU is on the rise. And... Cary Kolat is building a really good program at Campbell. Campbell is redshirting some studs this year to make a big break out next year. Look for them to be a top 20 team every year after that. Looking for both of these dudes to make some noise and beat some ranked guys this season. 

Edited by Mattyb

I knew Boston was getting close to being done on eligibility, so I looked him up. Red-shirt senior.  Hopefully he can make some strides in his short time left with Kolat.  Trip down memeory lane Boston was going back and forth with Micic fits in their first couple year of HS.  

21 hours ago, MattM said:

I knew Boston was getting close to being done on eligibility, so I looked him up. Red-shirt senior.  Hopefully he can make some strides in his short time left with Kolat.  Trip down memeory lane Boston was going back and forth with Micic fits in their first couple year of HS.  

Boston also beat Micic at the 2014 Harold Nichols Open while they were both at their former schools. Hopefully Boston can put a run together and finish his career on the podium. 

On 11/6/2018 at 8:48 AM, FANMAN said:

Did Konrath beat out Weaver ? Or is Weaver injured ?  Is he going 141 or just filling in, expected him to win the 133 starting spot instead.  

Good call I didn’t think about that 

IU lost a dual meet to Virginia the day before the Hokie Open as well.  Konrath wrestled at 141 and was one of only a couple Hoosiers to win.  So either Konrath won the spot or Weaver is possibly injured for the time being?   My guess is healthy or not, Konrath is the answer at 141.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.