Sign in to follow this  
navy80

IHPO Results

2 hours ago, Indysportsfan said:

I took the list of studs and did the following:

Championship Bracket Record, Consolation Bracket Record, Final Placing and who beat them.  I thought about listing who they beat but just got tired...sorry.

2018 IHPO results.xlsx

Great stuff. Saves me about an hr of research. 

8 hours ago, Jayruss said:

Great stuff. Saves me about an hr of research. 

The individuals that handle the rankings have enough to do so If i can help in any fashion it is a win for me because i utilize the rankings the entire season.  I like data, the more the better; I haven't done well at the NCSS predictions (mainly because of my bias toward certain schools) but this year I am putting that aside (except for a few kids), predict all 4 SS's and taking home the title.  So let it be written. So let it be done.

2 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

The individuals that handle the rankings have enough to do so If i can help in any fashion it is a win for me because i utilize the rankings the entire season.  I like data, the more the better; I haven't done well at the NCSS predictions (mainly because of my bias toward certain schools) but this year I am putting that aside (except for a few kids), predict all 4 SS's and taking home the title.  So let it be written. So let it be done.

Uhhh ohh, already starting the pick'ems trash talking! 

Fabio with some solid interviews that are now posted on trackwrestling. He did a great job. Thanks for giving our champs the exposure Nick. 

And for the love of God... somebody tell Cornwell to put a shirt on!!! I know he has a couple Dean Mouse Mafia shirts. 

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

Fabio with some solid interviews that are now posted on trackwrestling. He did a great job. Thanks for giving our champs the exposure Nick. 

And for the love of God... somebody tell Cornwell to put a shirt on!!! I know he has a couple Dean Mouse Mafia shirts

How do you think i feel screwing up his name MULTIPLE times. EVEN AFTER HE TOLD ME. I thought I was dead.