IHPO Results

navy80

2 hours ago, Indysportsfan said:

I took the list of studs and did the following:

Championship Bracket Record, Consolation Bracket Record, Final Placing and who beat them.  I thought about listing who they beat but just got tired...sorry.

2018 IHPO results.xlsx

Great stuff. Saves me about an hr of research. 

8 hours ago, Jayruss said:

Great stuff. Saves me about an hr of research. 

The individuals that handle the rankings have enough to do so If i can help in any fashion it is a win for me because i utilize the rankings the entire season.  I like data, the more the better; I haven't done well at the NCSS predictions (mainly because of my bias toward certain schools) but this year I am putting that aside (except for a few kids), predict all 4 SS's and taking home the title.  So let it be written. So let it be done.

2 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

The individuals that handle the rankings have enough to do so If i can help in any fashion it is a win for me because i utilize the rankings the entire season.  I like data, the more the better; I haven't done well at the NCSS predictions (mainly because of my bias toward certain schools) but this year I am putting that aside (except for a few kids), predict all 4 SS's and taking home the title.  So let it be written. So let it be done.

Uhhh ohh, already starting the pick'ems trash talking! 

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

Fabio with some solid interviews that are now posted on trackwrestling. He did a great job. Thanks for giving our champs the exposure Nick. 

And for the love of God... somebody tell Cornwell to put a shirt on!!! I know he has a couple Dean Mouse Mafia shirts

How do you think i feel screwing up his name MULTIPLE times. EVEN AFTER HE TOLD ME. I thought I was dead. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.