Sign in to follow this  
CoachTreppa

TEAM NEEDED 1/12/19- Multi State Ranked Teams

Looking for a Highly Competitive Team to come up to Michigan and Wrestle. We have one spot remaining, and Id Like to confirm a team soon. 

I have been running into a lot of teams out of state having their league meet on January 12th, so hopefully you dont and I can entice you to come compete with some impressive teams from Michigan and Ohio.
For Saturday Dick Welsh Memorial Duals-

> Algonac High School is proud to be putting on another very solid tournament next year with some very impressive teams coming together to compete. We are scheduling our 4th annual Dick Welsh Memorial Tournament January 12th, 2019. In the past three tournaments we have had Warren Woods Tower(Top four in the state last two years), and Oxford(Winner Twice- Per annual top 8 in the state team)  both claiming the championship.
> We changed the format of the tournament this past year to run in three pools of four teams.
> Winners of pool all wrestle round robin style for the tournament championship. Runner up in pool wrestles for 4th place, ect, ect.
> We will be running this tournament on six or seven mats again.
> As we get closer I will ask for suggestions on seeding the teams, but I can not guarantee a match up or avoiding a match up at this time.

Some of the Teams We have Invited/Committed

Oxford- Won our tournament the last two years. Top four in state D1-Confirmed
Walled Lake Central-took third in tournament last year. Top 8 in state D1-Confirmed
Tecumseh- Runner Up last year in tournament.  Top 8 in state D2 - Confirmed
New Haven- Competed the last three years, usually goes 1-4. COnfirmed
Utica Ford-competed last year. Took 6th- lost to Walled Lake Central, Algonac, and Lake Orion. Confirmed
Lake Orion- competed last year, took 4th in tournament with only lose to Tecumseh
Southgate Anderson- Competed the last two years, usually finishes middle of the pack.
Temperance Bedford(Top 8 in state)-
Comstock Park(Top 8 in state D3)- 
Mt Morris(Top 8 in state D3)- .
Edison High School (Milan Ohio)- top 3 in Ohio- Confirmed-
Remus Chippewa Hills(Top 8 in State D3)
Algonac- Ranked 6th in state D3

Caro High School- 25X Consecutive District Champs.