Pre season State Champ Predictions?

Picture Pistol firing his 2 Smith & Wessons in the air ... smoke of time is there . Then Pistol sees two Senior wrestlers holding up 3 fingers, four other Seniors others holding up 2 fingers . Pistol sees two other Seniors Winning their first Titles from a Black & Gold Team up there. Sees a bigger Junior winning his 1st title . Wait a minute... is that Blue & White at a lighter weight. Smoke getting clear as Pistol sees two Orange & Brown singlet  . That leaves a few more , one more Pistol sees it .... Pistol sees someone wearing Red & Blue singlet at a heavier weight .  

Smoke is gone ... bummer. Guess Pistol going to fire more ammunition to see & tell the future next time. You can also take that to the Bank in February. 

Wooooo..... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete shot Miss Cleo while telling this fortune.  🤠  

35 minutes ago, 3xStateChamp said:

Picture Pistol firing his 2 Smith & Wessons in the air ... smoke of time is there . Then Pistol sees two Senior wrestlers holding up 3 fingers, four other Seniors others holding up 2 fingers . Pistol sees two other Seniors Winning their first Titles from a Black & Gold Team up there. Sees a bigger Junior winning his 1st title . Wait a minute... is that Blue & White at a lighter weight. Smoke getting clear as Pistol sees two Orange & Brown singlet  . That leaves a few more , one more Pistol sees it .... Pistol sees someone wearing Red & Blue singlet at a heavier weight .  

Smoke is gone ... bummer. Guess Pistol going to fire more ammunition to see & tell the future next time. You can also take that to the Bank in February. 

This hurts my head. Everytime I read your post I read them in a Yosemite sam voice. I just hope we either see a Garcia/Mendez, Curtis/Mendez. 

41 minutes ago, 3xStateChamp said:

Two seniors three fingers- Asa and Curtis

Four seniors two fingers- Pokorney, Slivka, Watts, Rooks

Two more titles from Avon- Brewer, Conley

Bigger jr first title- Allred

Blue and white- Cottey

Orange and black singlet- not sure, unless counting Rooks, South, or schoenegge, which Rooks and south would be two timers? Struggled on this one

Red and blue singlet- Cornwell

6 hours ago, Thor said:

Two seniors three fingers- Asa and Curtis

Four seniors two fingers- Pokorney, Slivka, Watts, Rooks

Two more titles from Avon- Brewer, Conley

Bigger jr first title- Allred

Blue and white- Cottey

Orange and black singlet- not sure, unless counting Rooks, South, or schoenegge, which Rooks and south would be two timers? Struggled on this one

Red and blue singlet- Cornwell

Forgot one Thor, God of Thunder and not the Strongest Avenger. 

Woooooo.... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete

26 minutes ago, Thor said:

Well I’m stumped 🤷‍♂️

Pistol will now fire 2 shots in the air to create the Smoke of Time just for Thor. 

There it is.... a returning State Champ the smoke going away quickly. Ohhh.... smoke is burning Pistol one good eye.  Pistol can barely see his school colors of Red, Black, Grey . That rhythms with “Cottage” 

Woooo... Bang ! Bang! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete, The Fortune Teller  Assassin . 

Edited by 3xStateChamp
One of those shots hit the Great & Powerful Oz.

2 hours ago, 3xStateChamp said:

Pistol will now fire 2 shots in the air to create the Smoke of Time just for Thor. 

There it is.... a returning State Champ the smoke going away quickly. Ohhh.... smoke is burning Pistol one good eye.  Pistol can barely see his school colors of Red, Black, Grey . That rhythms with “Cottage” 

Woooo... Bang ! Bang! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete, The Fortune Teller  Assassin . 

Ohhhh Moran!

1 hour ago, 3xStateChamp said:

Thinking people are forgetting about Donnell Washington . Yep, Pistol to. He’ll be a factor at any weight he goes . 160-170 ? 

Woooo... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete 

Might be safe to say that Boarman(EMD) could pull the “upset” at either 113-120. 

1 hour ago, 1prouddad said:

Might be safe to say that Boarman(EMD) could pull the “upset” at either 113-120. 

120 shaping up to be one heck of weight class just going by who registered at 120 at Super 32 . Pistol heard a Center Grove hammer will going that weight class also. 

Wooo.... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete

10 hours ago, Cosgrove said:

Boarman might want to stay away from 120

Who’s gonna be at 120 that’s gonna make a phenomenal wrestler like Boarman wanna stay away. I’ve personally never seen Boarman back down from anyone. 

3 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Who’s gonna be at 120 that’s gonna make a phenomenal wrestler like Boarman wanna stay away. I’ve personally never seen Boarman back down from anyone. 

Mendez just majored him last weekend 11-3 with 3 cuts. But, I would agree Boarman can beat anyone and wouldn’t need to run away so to speak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.