Sign in to follow this  
Fabio Jr.

Fargo List

Cadet Greco. 

J. Mendez and B. Ellis in the Quarter-Finals.  A. Warren and D. Hubbard still going in consols.  

Posted (edited)

Cadet Greco:

B. Ellis drops his semi-final to stud Carson Manville.  He will wrestle in the consol semis to determine his placement round match.   J. Mendez lost a close 13-11 match in consols to get put out just before placement. 

Edited by MattM

Posted (edited)

Cadet Greco:

B. Ellis places 6th.  He will join the small group of IN wrestlers with two All-American finishes in one year.  

Still in the early stages of Junior Greco but several Indiana guys still in.

Edited by MattM

4 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Check out the IndianaMat twitter for a little trivia.

I've literally searched the data base for 2 hours looking and no luck lol..Jeff pease was 1 of the only 1 that I found that did it once..I dug deep thinking of all greats and couldn't figure it out.. this is a damn good stumper of a question. 

Posted (edited)

Junior Greco: 4 left  

Davison and Cressell in round of 16

Noehre battling in consols. Rioux just got put out. 

Edited by MattM

Posted (edited)

Also, D. Washington makes quarter-finals via Team IL.  

Edited by MattM

43 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I've literally searched the data base for 2 hours looking and no luck lol..Jeff pease was 1 of the only 1 that I found that did it once..I dug deep thinking of all greats and couldn't figure it out.. this is a damn good stumper of a question. 

The answer was tweeted, it was Reece Humphrey and Matt Hasbrook.

15 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

The answer was tweeted, it was Reece Humphrey and Matt Hasbrook.

Wow I can't believe I didn't think about Reece..

Posted (edited)

L. Davison is the only IN wrestlers still going for Junior Greco placement. He will be competing in the semi-finals coming up shortly.   He will add a double AA credintial to IN list, and hopefully a double championship that he can hold over his brothers head a bit.   

Cressell has a great showing but couldn’t quite get to AA status.  

D. Washington also made it to the Semi-Finals for Team IL. 

Edited by MattM

Posted (edited)

L. Davison techs a very built McKinney from IL to make the finals. He will be going for the rare double junior National Championship.     

Also, Portage talent D. Washington makes the finals for IL. 

Edited by MattM

D. Washington finishes as Junior Greco National Runner-Up for IL who ran away with the team title. 

Posted (edited)

Junior Greco National Champion Lucas Davison!   Showed a nice variety of techniques in his last match including a lift to a 4 point throw. 

Lucas now stands amoung the rare group of wrestlers who have been able a accomplish both a Freestlye and Greco Junior National Title in the same year at Fargo.   

Edited by MattM

33 minutes ago, Dingo Brigade said:

He gave up 3 pts the entire greco tourney, all to one opponent. Davison dominated like few do in juniors

Had a buddy text me today. He texted me ... “I think Lucas is better than his brother!” I responded... “apparently Lucas is better than everybody!” 

Seriously.. this kid has made a huge step forward in one year. Super impressed with his wrestling. Even more impressed with his interviews. Total package!!! 

4 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Had a buddy text me today. He texted me ... “I think Lucas is better than his brother!” 

Well the two Big 10 wrestlers are well aware that this battle is coming in the future.  If Lucas can pack on some more muscle to frame he’s going to give several people some fits.  Should be fun.