Fargo List

Fabio Jr.

Cadet Greco:

B. Ellis drops his semi-final to stud Carson Manville.  He will wrestle in the consol semis to determine his placement round match.   J. Mendez lost a close 13-11 match in consols to get put out just before placement. 

Edited by MattM

4 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Check out the IndianaMat twitter for a little trivia.

I've literally searched the data base for 2 hours looking and no luck lol..Jeff pease was 1 of the only 1 that I found that did it once..I dug deep thinking of all greats and couldn't figure it out.. this is a damn good stumper of a question. 

43 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I've literally searched the data base for 2 hours looking and no luck lol..Jeff pease was 1 of the only 1 that I found that did it once..I dug deep thinking of all greats and couldn't figure it out.. this is a damn good stumper of a question. 

The answer was tweeted, it was Reece Humphrey and Matt Hasbrook.

L. Davison is the only IN wrestlers still going for Junior Greco placement. He will be competing in the semi-finals coming up shortly.   He will add a double AA credintial to IN list, and hopefully a double championship that he can hold over his brothers head a bit.   

Cressell has a great showing but couldn’t quite get to AA status.  

D. Washington also made it to the Semi-Finals for Team IL. 

Edited by MattM

L. Davison techs a very built McKinney from IL to make the finals. He will be going for the rare double junior National Championship.     

Also, Portage talent D. Washington makes the finals for IL. 

Edited by MattM

Junior Greco National Champion Lucas Davison!   Showed a nice variety of techniques in his last match including a lift to a 4 point throw. 

Lucas now stands amoung the rare group of wrestlers who have been able a accomplish both a Freestlye and Greco Junior National Title in the same year at Fargo.   

Edited by MattM

33 minutes ago, Dingo Brigade said:

He gave up 3 pts the entire greco tourney, all to one opponent. Davison dominated like few do in juniors

Had a buddy text me today. He texted me ... “I think Lucas is better than his brother!” I responded... “apparently Lucas is better than everybody!” 

Seriously.. this kid has made a huge step forward in one year. Super impressed with his wrestling. Even more impressed with his interviews. Total package!!! 

4 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Had a buddy text me today. He texted me ... “I think Lucas is better than his brother!” 

Well the two Big 10 wrestlers are well aware that this battle is coming in the future.  If Lucas can pack on some more muscle to frame he’s going to give several people some fits.  Should be fun. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.