Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MattM

Flo Wrestling Ranking (last seasons seniors removed)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Carson is out for now... he’ll be back. Took a tough loss at Fargo. No biggie. 

Still has multiple wins over ranked kids. 

These kids will have a few more shots to come back into the rankings. Jesse will be back too!! 

Edited by Mattyb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Fabio Jr. said:

This is what i am seeing at 182 

Image%202018-07-25%20at%203.49.54%20PM.p

 Pistol going to send some silver bullets hate mail to Willie . 😡🤬

Edited by 3xStateChamp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey... and don't forget about my guy Curtis!!! Whenever he decides to make his statement.... I do believe that he will!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Hey... and don't forget about my guy Curtis!!! Whenever he decides to make his statement.... I do believe that he will!!!

 

19 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Hey... and don't forget about my guy Curtis!!! Whenever he decides to make his statement.... I do believe that he will!!!

Is he going to IHPO or Super 32?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Thor said:

 

Is he going to IHPO or Super 32?

 

I really don’t know..... I really hope he is. I guess we will all find out soon! His parents are on here some. Maybe they will tell us????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Well..... Pistol talked with dem Flo rankers and Brewer back in at 182. Those silver bullet hate mails worked . 

Go look ! 

Wooooooo.... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete 

 

P.S ... all I did was stare at Willie with my good eye and my finger got a twitch feeling. He said fine ... you win !

You can Thank me later 

Edited by 3xStateChamp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes Brayden will be back up and running soon. He had to rest after an injury at Scholastic duals. Came back for Disney beating 6 State champs from other states all at higher weights then him so I don't feel he has gone down much if at all. Hoping to hit IHPO ,Super 32 and show why he 's a 2 time undefeated State Champ. Hated seeing him not compete this summer as much but it's been fun seeing him be a kid.

On a side note congrats to all the kids that have been putting in the work this summer indiana is well represented. Keep raising the bar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sydokun said:

Yes Brayden will be back up and running soon. He had to rest after an injury at Scholastic duals. Came back for Disney beating 6 State champs from other states all at higher weights then him so I don't feel he has gone down much if at all. Hoping to hit IHPO ,Super 32 and show why he 's a 2 time undefeated State Champ. Hated seeing him not compete this summer as much but it's been fun seeing him be a kid.

On a side note congrats to all the kids that have been putting in the work this summer indiana is well represented. Keep raising the bar.

Do you know when Yorktown will officially announce their new coach?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WadeDuPont said:

Do you know when Yorktown will officially announce their new coach?

no clue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.