Sign in to follow this  
Indianawrestler145

Looking for coaching position

I just relocated back from California after being in the United States marine corps. Looking for a highschool around greenwood and as far south as Columbus or Seymour area and everywhere between and near those areas that is looking for an assistant coach or middle school coach. I’m a center grove graduate semi state qualifier placed 2 times at the al smith invitational. Mulitple placements at the iswa state tournaments and have been on multiple team Indiana national teams. This sport has given a lot to me and I want to give back!

3 hours ago, USMC0341 said:

I just relocated back from California after being in the United States marine corps. Looking for a highschool around greenwood and as far south as Columbus or Seymour area and everywhere between and near those areas that is looking for an assistant coach or middle school coach. I’m a center grove graduate semi state qualifier placed 2 times at the al smith invitational. Mulitple placements at the iswa state tournaments and have been on multiple team Indiana national teams. This sport has given a lot to me and I want to give back!

How far would you be willing to drive?

Columbus East could use an assistant. Contact coach Chris Cooper via email (he's banned from the site).

cooperc@bcsc.k12.in.us

Franklin Central is always looking for help. We are in the rebuilding phase and are putting in tons of work. Shoot me a text if you'd like. Coach Kevin Moore... 317 601 1191