Isaac Jordan to IU

Solid addition to the staff.  Really would like to see IU shell out the money for one more quality coach to help with both room development and to entice potential recruiting. 

15 hours ago, MattM said:

Solid addition to the staff.  Really would like to see IU shell out the money for one more quality coach to help with both room development and to entice potential recruiting. 

Well yeah! I think a heavy coach would suffice. And Jordan's ties to the Ohio H.S. community will be invaluable, for maybe attracting some of that talent. Bloomington campus is not that far from home, for these high school kids, and osu cant sign them all. Brandon and Isaac will definitely toughen up the room.

Sounds like IU wasn’t able to hold onto Skatzka even with Jordan coming in.  He is transferring to Minnesota.  He likely saw the opportunity to get to greener pastures since Minnesota has definitely built it room back up under Eggum to be a top 10 team.   Hopefully IU can show some room development this coming seasons to helps in potential recruits consider the school during next years signing time.

Edited by MattM

10 hours ago, MattM said:

Sounds like IU wasn’t able to hold onto Skatzka even with Jordan coming in.  He is transferring to Minnesota.  He likely saw the opportunity to get to greener pastures since Minnesota has definitely built it room back up under Eggum to be a top 10 team.   Hopefully IU can show some room development this coming seasons to helps in potential recruits consider the school during next years signing time.

Pretty sure he was not going to take a chance and waste anymore precious time with the dead end program. "black hole", I tried to warn him and several others. about taking a scolie from Duane.  Hopefully the situation will change, and time will be the telling factor. Skatzka has run out of time. Hope he flurishes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2018 at 7:43 PM, The wall said:

Is isaac Jordan the reason Paul left Wisconsin?

I’d say losing Davis could be a bigger reason.    But the Jordan connection may have helped with him thinking more about IU.  Along with a lightweight guy like Escobedo leading the squad.  

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:35 PM, Bronxbomber said:

Great pick up, seems like the coaching change has moved roadblocks 

LOL! Imagine that! And I know there are some here that would rather have Coach Goldman back. 

• 3 weeks later...