5/23 Warren RTC Angel Escobedo and Brandon Wright!!!!!

This Wednesday make sure you are at Warren!  Our guest clinicians will be Indiana legends and current IU coaches Angel Escobedo and Brandon Wright.  These guys have accomplishments way to lengthy to list.  Both of these men are committed to making Indiana wrestling better.  Do not miss out on this opportunity to learn from some of Indiana's best!  

Time: 6-7:30

Enter through door 14

Be there.  Work hard.  Get better.

MAN OH MAN THIS IS GOING TO BE A DOOZY!! You have 4x INDIANA STATE champ, 4x NCAA DIVISION 1 ALL AMERICAN for IU and now current head coach, ANGEL ESCOBEDO, AND you have 4x INDIANA STATE FINALIST, 2x STATE CHAMP for DUB-C (Warren Central for you outsiders), 2x NAIA NATIONAL CHAMP for Grand View University and now an assistant coach at IU, BRANDON WRIGHT. That's just what I heard coach Tonte saying as he showed me his new camo Adidas shoes he got me for delivering such fine water to their well oiled wrestling program. I have yet to even list their freestyle accomplishments in the national and international circuit that coach Krulik told me about right before he went hunting with his new sunglasses and Jackhawk 9000 knife he got last week.

Brandon Wright- Third in U.S. World Team Trials (2017), Second in U.S. Open (2017), Second in University Nationals (1st AA for Grand View)(2013) AND he is still training and competing so you know he's going to come in guns blazin' with lots of great technique to show.

Then you have Angel, Third in U.S. World Team Trials, Eighth in U.S. Open, Third in Dave Schultz Memorial International (2015), Fifth in World Championships, Second in Sargsyan International, Second in U.S. World Team Trials (2013), Fourth in New York AC International, Second in Ziolkowski International (2012), Second in Olympic Test Event, New York AC International Open champion (2011), Third in Heydar Aliyev Golden Grand Prix, Second in U.S. World Team Trials, University World Team Trials champion, Second in U.S. Open (2010). 

Come on people do I really have to keep going with their accomplishments and how excited Warren is to have them, hell Tonte has me doing double time to get the jugs filled and the right H2O quality for tonight. I heard thru the grapevine as well that this is a GREAT room to wrestle in to cut weight for VA Beach duals this weekend as well and learn more from 2 of INDIANA'S FINEST on perfecting moves for FARGO coming up, only one of, if not THE, toughest national tourney's in the country. Wrestling starts at 6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. Enter thru door 14 if you're ready for some great water, fun and wrestling all in one room. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.