Ice Skating on Beat The Streets

I mean you can bash it its allowed lol...as we as a sport attempt to grow and do these things we will have this production snafus usually with streams and such but it will happen its a growing pain. I dont hold any bad blood towards flo or BTS its a thing that happened that they can look at and fix for the future. still a fun event to watch and im sure my guy Uncle Tony was there being super New York

35 minutes ago, doctorWrestling said:

It didn't seem like it was raining there.  I couldn't figure out how they were so slippery.  I only caught the end and I know J'den Cox wrestled there but they couldn't have just made the mats that way right?  Had to be moisture in the air or something?

It was raining the first half of the day in New York, and then humidity was 80-90% the rest of the evening. Tough circumstances for sure

3 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

I mean you can bash it its allowed lol...as we as a sport attempt to grow and do these things we will have this production snafus usually with streams and such but it will happen its a growing pain. I dont hold any bad blood towards flo or BTS its a thing that happened that they can look at and fix for the future. still a fun event to watch and im sure my guy Uncle Tony was there being super New York

If anything, I think it added a little extra anxiety and unpredictability to the event 😂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.