Jared Williams

Jared,

I want to  say Congratulations on a GREAT HEAD COACHING Career Avon, LN, & Zionsville!!  You coached numerous State Placers, State Champs, HS All Americans, HS National Champions, NCAA Div. 1,2,&3  wrestlers, Nationals Qualifiers and All Americans.  You were the only Head Coach during the IHSAA Dual Team State era to take 2 different Schools to the IHSAA State Championship match (Avon, LN) both finishing 2nd....Never could win the big one (Ha Ha)!! There are many more accomplishments you have achieved in your career, but those are the ones that counted the most & that I remember!

I wouldn't be the Wrestling Coach, Husband, Friend, or Father I am today without having you as a friend & mentor!  The true greats in any sport are the ones who give back, and leave it better than when they got it.  You have done a tremendous job promoting our sport, growing it at every level,  at every school you were a HC.  I have truly enjoyed every second coaching with you at LN (memories I will never forget) and the battles coaching against you (even though our wives hated those matches) HA HA!!!! You always bring the best out of not only the athletes you coach, but the opponents you coach against.  I am going to miss not seeing you on Saturdays, it will not be the same!!!! Enjoy the 1-0 record against me, you will have it forever!!!  

I can't wait to see you in the Hall of Fame, with all the other great coaches who have given countless of hours away from their families, to do good for others in this sport. Enjoy the extra time with your little ones!!!! I know you will keep giving back, see you on the Pee Wee circuit!! 

Your Friend,

Weimer

3 hours ago, wrestlinggods said:

Jared,

I want to  say Congratulations on a GREAT HEAD COACHING Career Avon, LN, & Zionsville!!  You coached numerous State Placers, State Champs, HS All Americans, HS National Champions, NCAA Div. 1,2,&3  wrestlers, Nationals Qualifiers and All Americans.  You were the only Head Coach during the IHSAA Dual Team State era to take 2 different Schools to the IHSAA State Championship match (Avon, LN) both finishing 2nd....Never could win the big one (Ha Ha)!! There are many more accomplishments you have achieved in your career, but those are the ones that counted the most & that I remember!

I wouldn't be the Wrestling Coach, Husband, Friend, or Father I am today without having you as a friend & mentor!  The true greats in any sport are the ones who give back, and leave it better than when they got it.  You have done a tremendous job promoting our sport, growing it at every level,  at every school you were a HC.  I have truly enjoyed every second coaching with you at LN (memories I will never forget) and the battles coaching against you (even though our wives hated those matches) HA HA!!!! You always bring the best out of not only the athletes you coach, but the opponents you coach against.  I am going to miss not seeing you on Saturdays, it will not be the same!!!! Enjoy the 1-0 record against me, you will have it forever!!!  

I can't wait to see you in the Hall of Fame, with all the other great coaches who have given countless of hours away from their families, to do good for others in this sport. Enjoy the extra time with your little ones!!!! I know you will keep giving back, see you on the Pee Wee circuit!! 

Your Friend,

Weimer

PERFECT!! Got to love the sport and the people we surround ourselves with.

Congrats on a great career!! I remember those first years at Avon, glad to have my oldest wrestle for you and for you to leave Avon in good hands (Israel Blevins) for my youngest!! Enjoy those little ones cause they don't stay that way!! Good Luck

These sentiments go double from myself and the Mt. Vernon program. Coach Williams was gracious enough to add us to his Hall of Fame Classic and was always hospitable. 

Thanks coach!

Tim Alcorn

MV Wrestling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.