cadet130

former collegiate coach available for camps/clinics

Hello everyone! I have known many of you for years already and those of you whom I have not met, I look forward to meeting you! My name is Andrew Nicola. I have recently moved back home to Ft. Wayne, Indiana after being gone for the last 10 years. During that 10 years I have been on the Team Indiana Fargo and Junior Duals staff. Also during that 10 years I have been coaching at the collegiate level, most recently as the head coach at Concordia University in Nebraska. 

I wanted to let everyone that I will be here throughout the summer at least and I am available for camps and clinics. I will be happy to focus on folkstyle, freestyle and/or Greco. Over the last two years I have competed in freestyle and Greco at Master's Nationals in Las Vegas. I have been on the Team Indiana coaching staff for summer trips for the past 15 years. Please feel free to shoot me a call, text, or email with any questions. I will travel anywhere in the state to help out! Thanks and I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Andrew Nicola

260-312-4378; cadet130@gmail.com