Indiana Mat 101

I'm pretty new to using this site, but it seems the following might be helpful.

Question to ask yourself:

Is what I'm about to post something I would like feedback from the community on/ information for the whole community or am I making a personal attack/ asking an individual a question?

1st type: Starting or commenting in a thread is the place for you.

2nd type: Try using the message feature.... There is a feature on this site that allows users to sent a 'personal message'.  You just click on the person and then choose- the little envelope icon. It's easy:)

Capture.JPG

(PS- This is a test.  If you pass, I'll get the hate mail in my inbox if you don't appreciate help with manners.  If you fail you'll post your message here.  Good luck.)

What Is Tact?

Tact is the ability to tell the truth in a way that considers other people's feelings and reactions. It allows you to give difficult feedback, communicate sensitive information, and say the right thing to preserve a relationship.

Tact encompasses many things, including emotional intelligence, respect, discretion, self-awareness, thoughtfulness, compassion, subtlety, honesty, diplomacy, and courtesy.

51 minutes ago, MD92 said:

What happens if you send multiple messages to somebody and they completely ignore them?  That should be in the FAQ section.

This means Pistol can remind you, your still in Cell Block Avon of TheCounty Pit of Misery multiple times now. LOL  

A Friendly Message from the Notorious TeamGarcia :D 

Wooooooo..... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete 

9 hours ago, .02 said:

I'm pretty new to using this site, but it seems the following might be helpful.

Question to ask yourself:

Is what I'm about to post something I would like feedback from the community on/ information for the whole community or am I making a personal attack/ asking an individual a question?

1st type: Starting or commenting in a thread is the place for you.

2nd type: Try using the message feature.... There is a feature on this site that allows users to sent a 'personal message'.  You just click on the person and then choose- the little envelope icon. It's easy:)

Capture.JPG

(PS- This is a test.  If you pass, I'll get the hate mail in my inbox if you don't appreciate help with manners.  If you fail you'll post your message here.  Good luck.)

Pretty sure the only thing new for you is the screen name... typically people that come out the gate like you, have been here and just switched things up... 

I could be wrong... but most likely not. 

Matt’s .02 cents worth . 

14 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Pretty sure the only thing new for you is the screen name... typically people that come out the gate like you, have been here and just switched things up... 

I could be wrong... but most likely not. 

Mattyb on to you like a peanut butter on a sandwich. :ph34r: 

Woooooo.... Bang ❌ ! Bang ❌ ! Bang ❌ ! 

Pistol Pete 

Edited by 3xStateChamp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.