RTC/RWO 'special guests'

Just wanted to give a shout out to all of the wrestlers giving back to the wrestling community by sharing technique and rolling with guys in RWO's and RTC's!

Great to see those kids having great success (still in HS) giving back and encouraging other and also the college kids giving back to the next generation!!!

As I look through the list of RTC/RWO's the number and quality of different contributors to this is impressive.

I think the wrestling academies serve a purpose too, but I also think these open rooms with quality wrestling is the best way to keep growing our sport!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS.:D

Excellent point...and I know little about wrestling but I do know coaching, and I have been incredibly impressed by some of these high school kids I've seen teaching technique to a room of 50+ of their peers.  That is not an easy thing to do for anyone, let alone someone that is under 20 years old!

The future for Indiana is very very bright as I expect these kids teaching the sport now to continue to give back in the future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.