Schoolboy Duals Team Indiana X - CHECK THIS OUT!

Mongo1

---New in 2018---

NATIONAL SCHOOLBOY DUALS

TEAM INDIANA X

The 3rd highest place finisher from both the Freestyle and Greco-Roman state finals will qualify for Team Indiana X. As a member of Team Indiana X a wrestler will get the same camp experience, gear package, and national wrestling experience as wrestlers on Team Indiana Gold or Blue. Wrestlers on Team Indiana X will wrestle exhibition matches against wrestlers from across the country.

COST: $250 (one style or both)

Cost includes: Mini-camp, two Team Indiana singlets (red/blue), 1 pair of Team Indiana fight shorts, 1 Team Indiana t-shirt, 1 Team Indiana jacket, Team Indiana gear bag, entry fee, and team picture. Note: Wrestlers, who qualify for both the Freestyle & Greco-Roman teams, will be allowed to participate in both styles. Wrestlers who compete in both styles will receive a team picture for each style.  

Any questions should be aimed toward Team Leader Steven Livingston, slivingston@rbbschools.net, 812-821-4878

Great idea I hope it works. With this said, we have not been able to fill two teams in the past. 

I would encourage anyone who can to attend these duals. It is the best tournament for this age group in all of USA and it is here in Indiana!

Wrestle feestyle and Greco and go to national duals!!!!! 

It is a step in the right direction. If the X team does not work out, perhaps the powers that be can have a list of Indy kids or from wherever also weigh in with the teams. In the event a kid from A team gets injured or withdraws for whatever reason, the B team will not lose a wrestler like in the past. I mention Indy area kids because not too many parents are willing to spend four nights in Indy hotels for a maybe phone call.

I also thought it would be a neat idea to have the Schoolboy team leaders coordinate renting a house big enough to hold the SB Teams and just split the cost among the parents. At least it is an alternate idea for hotel or at the very least a block of rooms at nearby hotel. Not everyone lives close to Indy,

Edited by takedownartist

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.